• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deeop Dish Baker/ Bowl Recipes

In summary, the Deep Dish Baker/Bowl recipes can be used to cook a variety of meats. The Stoneware Baking Bowl can be used to bake the meat in a moist and flavorful way.
DebPC
Staff member
Deep Dish Baker/ Bowl RecipesSTONEWARE BAKING BOWL & DEEP-DISH BAKER RECIPES

Vegetable Pot Roast

Place the roast in the Deep Dish Baker. Add potatoes, carrots, onions, celery, salt and pepper. It isn't necessary to add water. Place Stoneware Baking Bowl on top. Put into 325F oven for 2-3 hours, depending on how large the roast is. Remove roast and vegetables from bowl. Use broth to make gravy to pour over veggies and roast.

Burgundy Pot Roast

Place the roast in the Stoneware Baking Bowl. Add 1-cup burgundy wine, 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce & 1 pkg. dry vegetable soup mix. Cover with Deep-Dish Baker & bake 3-3 ½ hours. Serve hot over egg noodles.

French Beef Dip

3 to 6 lbs. Boneless beef (any cut)

3 cans beef broth

1 pkg. onion soup mix

2 tsp sugar 2 cans or bottles of beer 1 tsp.

Dried or minced, fresh garlic

Put all ingredients in SBB/DDB combo and cook at 200 - 250 at least 6 hours, till meat shreds and is very tender.

Roasted Turkey Breast

Place turkey breast (~3 lbs) in Deep Dish Baker; place 6-8 small red skinned potatoes, halved, around turkey. Add ½ cup white wine & 2 cloves pressed garlic. Season with salt & pepper. Cover with Stoneware Baking Bowl. Bake at 350F for 1-½ hours. Uncover for last 15-20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.

Round Steak & Mushroom Gravy

Place round steak in Stoneware Baking Bowl. Add 1 can mushroom soup and 1 can water. Bake in 350F oven for about 1 hour.

Baked Ham

Place the butt portion of a ham in Stoneware Baking Bowl. Top with Deep-Dish Baker. Place in 350F oven for 2 ½ - 3 hours. You may glaze ham in last 30 minutes of cooking with pineapple and brown sugar glaze.

Chicken & Vegetables

Place chicken (skin on or off) in Deep Dish Baker. Place chopped onion, celery and carrots around chicken. Sprinkle with ½ package of Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix. Place Baking bowl on top. Bake at 350 for 1 hour.

Lemon Roasted Chicken

Place whole roasting chicken in Stoneware Baking Bowl with one whole lemon & one head of garlic in cavity. Cover with Deep Dish Baker & cook for 1-½ hours at 425. (Try with an orange too.)

No Peek Chicken

6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves

1 pkg. long grain & wild rice (w/seasoning pkt)

1 can cream of chicken soup

1 can cream of celery soup

1 can water

Combine rice, seasoning from box, both cans of soup & 1 can water in Stoneware Baking Bowl. Place chicken on top and cover w/ Deep Dish Baker. Bake at 350 for about 2 hours. Makes a wonderful tender chicken dish with great rice and gravy. (Try it with pork chops too!)

Honey Mustard Chicken

Place roasting chicken in the DDB and pour FAT FREE honey mustard dressing over the top. Cover with SBB. Cook for 1-½ hours at 425F.

Lemon Garlic Chicken

Place whole lemon & whole head of garlic (both unpeeled, uncut, etc.) in cavity of roasting chicken. Place in SBB (no liquid) season with salt & pepper. Put DDB on top, bake at 425 for 1 hour.

Barbecued Chicken, Pork Chops, Etc.

Place your choice of meat in Stoneware Baking Bowl. Pour your favorite barbecue sauce over all. Cover with DDB. Bake at 350F until done.

Pork Chops & Gravy

Place pork chops in Deep Dish Baker. Mix one can of cream of mushroom soup with ¼ cup white wine and 2 cloves pressed garlic. Cover chops with soup mixture. Place Baking Bowl over top. Bake at 375 for 1-½ hours.

Mushroom Pork Chops

Empty 1 can of cream of mushroom soup into DDB. Crush clove of garlic; mix in ¼ cup white wine. Place thick sliced pork chops on top, cover w/ SBB. Bake 325F for 45 minutes.

Super Bowl Short Ribs

4 lbs. Boneless beef short ribs 16 oz. tomato sauce

1-cup dark brown sugar ½ cup soy sauce

2-3 medium red onions, coarsely chopped 3 Tbs. cinnamon

Remove all visible fat and slice into 2 inch strips about ½ - ¾ inch thick. Place in SBB and add other ingredients, which have been mixed together thoroughly. Cover with the DDB and bake at 325 degrees for 2 hours, stir occasionally.

Note:
Even if the Deep-Dish Baker does not fit flush on top of the Stoneware Baking Bowl because of the amount of food or the size of the food product, the results are the same. The meat and vegetables are constantly basted and held in their own juices. Everything cooked in this "clay baker" will be flavorful and tender and will have plenty of broth for gravy if you like.

Italian Potatoes

Place peeled and sliced potatoes in the SBB. Melt ½ stick butter; add 1 TBS. Good Season's Italian Salad Dressing Mix. Pour over potatoes. Cover with DDB. Bake @ 400F for 20 minutes or until done. While potatoes are baking, fry 2-3 strips of bacon until crisp. Chop bacon. Remove potatoes from oven when done and sprinkle bacon over top along with a cup (more or less) of shredded cheddar cheese. Replace top and set aside to allow cheese to melt. Serve and enjoy!

Baked Potato Curls

Peel & slice 4 potatoes. Chop 1 bunch green onions (tops only) & place in medium bowl. Fry 4-5 strips of bacon & chop into fine bits, add to green onions. Press 2 garlic cloves into bowl & mix with 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, ½ cup sour cream, & ½ stick of melted butter. Mix together & pour over potatoes. Cover with DDB & bake at 400F for 20 minutes.

Easy Peach Cobbler

½ cup butter or margarine 1-cup flour

1-cup sugar 1 tsp. baking powder

½ cup milk 29 oz. can sliced peaches with juice

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place butter in bottom of SBB. Place in oven just long enough to melt the butter. Remove from oven when melted. Sift flour, sugar and baking powder into 2 Quart Batter Bowl. Then add milk. Mix well with whisk to make a batter. Pour the batter over the melted butter. Heat the fruit and juice. Pour the warm fruit and juice over the batter. DO NOT STIR. Bake at 375 degrees for 30-40 min. The butter will creep through the fruit and make a crust on top. Note: Any desired fruit or berry will work.

Quick Bread Bowls

Using 2 loaves of Pillsbury French Loaf, or 1 loaf of frozen bread dough (thaw & let rise according to package directions) unroll & wrap around sides & bottom of well greased baking bowl. Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes or until golden browned. Let cool for 15 minutes, & carefully remove bread from bowl. Allow to cool upright for 5 minutes then fill with favorite salad.

Chicken Salad

Tuna Salad

Egg Salad

Antipasto Salad

Caesar Salad

Pasta Salad

Taco Salad

Green Salad

Your food should not dry out if left in the oven for longer than the allotted time. I usually cook for a little under the directed time & then turn the oven off & leave in the oven to keep warm to run errands or go to swimming lessons. When we come home...dinner is done! Or just leave it in longer if you like the meat to fall off the bone!

Kim Ruiz

so sad!Hi! I'm new to this board... LOVE IT! I have been a consultant for 2 years. I absolutely love my deep dish baker and baker bowl! As a matter of fact I have a pot roast in the oven as I type this. Trouble is.... PC has discontinued the bowl! :mad: I would like to be able to recommend the great recipes for the baking bowl, but how can I if they can no longer be purchased. This really makes no sense to me. Any suggestions? Again, I'm so glad I found this group!

Rectangular Baker / LidCan't all these recipes also be used in the Rectangular Baker with Lid? Those pieces are still available, and just mentioning these recipes at a show will make guest's mouths water and want to but this set or host a show to save some money!!

Deep dish baker/bowl recipesi am looking for recipe that has manicotti,spaghetti sauce,cheese and meet in it for the baking bowl. i lost my recipes it came from. can anyone help me?

Stoneware Baking BowlI am at work so I don't have my cookbooks available, but I think you are asking about either the Cheesy Mostaccioli in the Classics cookbook or the Party Pasta Bowl from the Celebrate cookbook. If you have those cookbooks you are in good shape. I will try to remember to check when I get home and if you haven't received an answer in the morning I will post what I find out. Sorry I can't help you right away. I made the Party Pasta Bowl for a church event and it was a big hit.

I don't know why they discontinued the Baking Bowl...I love mine and everyone I know that has one loves it. But, any of these recipes can be prepared in the Rectangle Baker and Lid. With a family of 5 I acually use the Rectangle Baker and Lid more often...but wouldn't part with the Baking Bowl/Lid.

Shawnna

Party Pasta BowlLast week someone was looking for this recipe. At least I think it was this recipe.

Party Pasta Bowl - page 67 Celebrate Cookbook

16 oz. uncooked mostaccioli or ziti
1 cup chopped onion
1 pound lean ground beef
3 garlic cloves, pressed
2 tsp. Pantry Italian Seasoning Mix
48 oz. spaghetti sauce
14.5 oz. diced tomatoes, undrained
1 egg
15 oz. part-skim ricotta cheese
2 cups (8 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 cup (2 oz) grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided

1. Preheat oven to 350. Cook pasta accoring to directions; drain.

2. Meanwhile, chop onion using Food Chopper. Place onion, ground beef and garlic pressed with Garlic Press in Family Skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Remove from heat; drain. Sprinkle with seasoning mix. Stir in sauce and tomatoes.

3. In Small Batter Bowl, lightly beat egg with Stainless Steel Whisk. Add ricotta cheese, I cup of the mozzarella cheese, parsley and black pepper. Grate Parmesan cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater; set aside 1/4 cup. Stir remaining Parmesan cheese into ricotta mixture.

4. To assemble casserole, place cooked pasta in Stoneware Baking Bowl. Add 6 cups of the meat sauce; mix well. Spread ricotta mixture evenly over pasta. Top with remaining meat sauce. Bake 1 hour. Top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Continue baking 10 minutes or until bubbly. Garnish with additional parsley if desired.

Yield: 12 servings

I am sorry it took so long for me to find the recipe. I hope it was what you were looking for.

Shawnna

1. What is a Deep Dish Baker/Bowl and how do I use it?

The Deep Dish Baker/Bowl is a versatile ceramic baking dish that can be used for a variety of recipes such as casseroles, deep dish pizzas, and even desserts. It has a deep, round shape with handles for easy handling. To use it, simply preheat your oven and place your ingredients in the dish. The ceramic material evenly distributes heat for a perfectly cooked dish every time.

2. Can I use the Deep Dish Baker/Bowl in the microwave?

Yes, the Deep Dish Baker/Bowl is microwave safe. It is great for reheating leftovers or quickly cooking a meal. Just make sure to remove any metal accessories, such as the lid or rack, before placing it in the microwave.

3. Are there any recipes specifically designed for the Deep Dish Baker/Bowl?

Yes, there are many recipes that have been specifically created for the Deep Dish Baker/Bowl. Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes on our website and in our cookbooks that are perfect for this versatile baking dish. You can also get creative and use your own recipes, just make sure they fit in the deep, round shape of the dish.

4. How do I clean and care for my Deep Dish Baker/Bowl?

The Deep Dish Baker/Bowl is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean. However, we recommend hand washing it to prolong its lifespan. Use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge to clean it. Avoid using metal utensils, as they can scratch the ceramic material. Store it in a dry place to prevent any damage or cracking.

5. Can the Deep Dish Baker/Bowl be used on the stovetop?

No, the Deep Dish Baker/Bowl is not suitable for stovetop use. It is designed for oven and microwave use only. Using it on the stovetop can cause damage to the dish and is not safe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies