• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Decorator Bottles Enhance Your Baking and Cooking Projects?

In summary, the Tupperware decorator bottle is a large, expensive piece of equipment that is not very easy to use. The included nozzles are not very effective and the opening is too small.
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
So I just got an e-newsletter from my Tupperware consultant and thought I would browse their new "holiday" stuff... What do I come across, but a giant decorator bottle (retails for $23)... here is the info:

Decorate baked goods like a professional!
Here's an ideal tool for decorating cakes, cupcakes and pies. It also lets you add fillings to pastries and pastas, stuff eggs and create unique food garnishes like a pro. Best of all, it's simple and easy to use for all ages, so kids can join in on the fun.

Includes 5 easily interchangeable decorating nozzles (fine threads, closed star, open star, shell and filler).
All nozzles conveniently store inside decorator.
Large opening makes it easy to fill.
Easy to assemble and disassemble.
Spill-proof and doesn't leak, even with mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup, etc.

Attachments

• Squeeze-it Decorator.jpg
    Squeeze-it Decorator.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 356
I saw that in their brochure too and was underwhelmed. The icing container is an odd shape and rather large. Plus its twice as expensive as ours. If you are doing multiple colors it does not work very well.

My first thought was "Who's hand would fit around that to squeeze it?"... Another plus is ours comes with a cleaning tool and it looks like theirs doesn't.

This is an updated version of an older Tupperware piece. I had the older one without the "wings" on the top and couldn't ever use it! I wasn't able to squeeze it and I have pretty strong hands!

And it looks like standard tips won't work with it, either.

I do like that the opening is bigger, easier to clean!

(sorry!)

I have 2 of the older version and HATE them. They are way too big and hard to use, although I don't know that I am a huge fan of ours either. I prefer the good old pastry bag for doing a cake. Our little ones should be good for cookies and little things.

Wow, that thing looks like those aspirators you use in little kids' noses. haha!

1. How do I use the Decorator Bottles Copycat for icing and decorating?

The Decorator Bottles Copycat is designed for easy and precise icing and decorating. Simply fill the bottle with your desired icing or decorating mixture, screw on the cap, and squeeze the bottle to create your desired design. The narrow tip allows for detailed designs, while the clear bottle allows you to see how much icing or mixture is left.

2. Can the Decorator Bottles Copycat be used for hot liquids?

No, the Decorator Bottles Copycat is not suitable for use with hot liquids. It is recommended to only use it with room temperature or cold liquids.

3. Can I put the Decorator Bottles Copycat in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Decorator Bottles Copycat is top-rack dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash the bottle and cap with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan.

4. Can the Decorator Bottles Copycat be used with thick icing or frosting?

Yes, the Decorator Bottles Copycat can be used with thick icing or frosting. However, it is recommended to thin out the mixture slightly with a small amount of water for easier squeezing and more precise designs.

5. How many bottles come in a set of Decorator Bottles Copycat?

A set of Decorator Bottles Copycat typically comes with three bottles in various sizes - small, medium, and large. This allows for versatility in decorating and icing for different projects and designs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
newchef2010
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • scottcooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies