• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I use my own tips with this Decorator Bottle Set?

In summary, the Decorator Bottle Set is a set of three bottles designed for easier and more precise food decorating and plating. It comes with bottles of different sizes and is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended. The bottles are made of BPA-free plastic and can be used for hot liquids, but caution should be taken when handling.
JennyJennJen
Gold Member
A customer has asked if she could use her own tips with this set. Does any one know if she could?

Click on the first thread titled "Decorator Bottle Set Question" down below in the "similar threads" category. People discussed this there. HTH! :)

Thanks, I just saw that after I posted :)

The answer is yes!

Wadesgirl, you're the best! :) You were the first to respond with the answer on that other thread shown below, too! :D

I know wilton tips work great in our decorator bottles =)

What about with the EAD? Can we use any other tips? I know there are a ton, but I'm thinking that I was wanting a SMALL tip, like what is in our Bottle Decorator set, but it's not as small in the EAD set, so wouldn't have worked for my job. But I really wanted the larger plunger/tube and easier cleanup that EAD offers.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to help answer your question. Yes, you can definitely use your own tips with the Decorator Bottle Set. The set is designed to be compatible with most standard decorating tips, so you can use your favorites or experiment with new ones. Just make sure they are the same size as the tips included in the set. Happy decorating!

What is the purpose of the Decorator Bottle Set?

The Decorator Bottle Set is designed to make decorating and plating food easier and more precise. It can be used for adding sauces, dressings, or other liquids in a controlled and decorative way.

How many bottles come in the Decorator Bottle Set?

The Decorator Bottle Set comes with three bottles of different sizes: 2 oz, 4 oz, and 8 oz. This allows for versatility in portion sizes and different types of liquids to be used.

Are the bottles dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Decorator Bottle Set is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash the bottles with warm soapy water and a bottle brush for best results.

What materials are the bottles made of?

The bottles in the Decorator Bottle Set are made of BPA-free plastic. This material is safe for food contact and also durable for long-term use.

Can the bottles be used for hot liquids?

Yes, the bottles in the Decorator Bottle Set are safe to use with hot liquids. However, it is important to make sure the liquid is not too hot to handle and to use caution when handling hot bottles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christina78
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • lindsaym