• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling with Filling Your Decorator Bottle Set? Any Tips?

to get the icing in...I also tell them, I've got a 10 year old and the EAD to just too big for her to handle and make things look nice, but the with DBS she can make some amazing things. her own set of pink power tools, as her hubbies Craftsman tools were too heavy for her to be able to do.I've got a group that are pretty "handy" with fixing things and I know she's got her OWN set of pink power tools, as her hubbies Craftsman tools were too heavy for her to be able to do.
4mygirls
ok - I was making sugar cookies the other night and decided to get the decorator bottle set out (never have used it before) I had a HARD time getting the frosting in----I even tried using the flexible funnel, but that didn't work b/c the frosting was a little too thick for that.

ANY IDEAS to make this easier for me?

Thank you!:chef:

Either use the skinny scraper or the EAD

The small spreader works also...

I tell people when they order to DBS for the kids, they need the EAD for Mom, take EAD, fill DBS and then you both are ready to decorate.

HTH,

Lisa

Michelle- Ginger....use those items to get the icing IN the bottles, or are you just suggesting she uses something else entirely for the icing?I had a customer tell me she threw her bottles away :eek: because she couldn't get the icing in them. (Not MY customer...obviously someone didn't tell them about product satisfaction/guarantees) At NC, I wrote down the product suggestion on that paper they had in the hall-of-products. Wouldn't hurt to email them the suggestion too!

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I tell people when they order to DBS for the kids, they need the EAD for Mom, take EAD, fill DBS and then you both are ready to decorate.

HTH,

Lisa

THAT makes sense....

esavvymom said:
Michelle- Ginger....use those items to get the icing IN the bottles, or are you just suggesting she uses something else entirely for the icing?

I had a customer tell me she threw her bottles away :eek: because she couldn't get the icing in them. (Not MY customer...obviously someone didn't tell them about product satisfaction/guarantees) At NC, I wrote down the product suggestion on that paper they had in the hall-of-products. Wouldn't hurt to email them the suggestion too!

to get the icing in...

I also tell them, I've got a 10 year old and the EAD to just too big for her to handle and make things look nice, but the with DBS she can make some amazing things.

It's finding the right tool to fit not only the job, but the person.

I've got a group that are pretty "handy" with fixing things and I know she's got her OWN set of pink power tools, as her hubbies Craftsman tools were too heavy for her to be able to do.

Well that sold me allot of them together at the show and when she has shows, she usually tells newer people about it and has a couple OS orders for them.

Lisa

thanks so much ladies!!!

I put my frosting in a ziploc bag, cut a small slit in the bottom corner and squeeze it into the decorator bottle....... no mess!

goodmom said:
I put my frosting in a ziploc bag, cut a small slit in the bottom corner and squeeze it into the decorator bottle....... no mess!

Genius! And someone may be more inclined to purchase one if they can't afford to purchase an EAD at the same time! (Maybe you could offer a 'set' for the two together though...to encourage it?)

I've had people say though, if I'm going to put frosting in a bag, I'll just frost with that, like Martha Stewart shows.

So that can help, or it can hurt.

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I've had people say though, if I'm going to put frosting in a bag, I'll just frost with that, like Martha Stewart shows.So that can help, or it can hurt.Lisa
Not many of us are "Martha" though.....what martha does- 99.99% of the population can rarely emulate. :D But I can see your point. BUT, if they are looking at it for kids, then the kids definitely would do it. Dunno. I haven't even tried my DBS yet.

I use a butter knife to scoop the frosting out of the can and in to the bottle; same principle as the skinny scraper.

1. What is included in the Decorator Bottle Set?

The Decorator Bottle Set includes three different sized bottles (small, medium, and large) as well as interchangeable tips and caps for various decorating techniques.

2. What materials are the bottles made of?

The bottles in the Decorator Bottle Set are made of BPA-free plastic, making them safe for food use and easy to clean.

3. Can I use the bottles for hot liquids?

No, the Decorator Bottle Set is not recommended for use with hot liquids. It is designed for use with room temperature or slightly warm liquids for best results.

4. Are the bottles dishwasher safe?

Yes, the bottles and tips in the Decorator Bottle Set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. Can I use the bottles for non-food items?

The Decorator Bottle Set is specifically designed for use with food items, but can also be used with non-food items such as paint or glue. However, we recommend using separate bottles for food and non-food items to avoid cross-contamination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefstover2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • christina78
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • IAmChefJ