• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Can I get replacement tips and screw on rings for my decorator bottle set?

In summary, the size of the replacement bottle you need for your decorator bottle depends on the size of your current bottle. You can check the product label or contact customer service for assistance. Unfortunately, only full replacement bottles are available, but you can choose a different tip if desired. All replacement bottles are compatible with Pampered Chef decorator bottles and can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. However, they are not suitable for hot liquids.
cheftiffany
does anyone know if you get the replacement tips for the decorator bottle set does it come with the screw on rings? Those rings are the only thing I'm missing so I don't really want the tips but if it comes together than I need to order it.
Thanks

I don't sorry.

How did the fair go yesterday?

I got an extra writing tip when it first came out and it did not come with the ring, just the metal tip.

1. How do I know which size replacement bottle to get for my decorator bottle?

The size of the replacement bottle you need depends on the size of your current decorator bottle. For example, if you have a small decorator bottle, you will need a small replacement bottle. If you are unsure of the size, you can check the product label or contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can I purchase just the tip of the decorator bottle instead of the whole bottle?

Unfortunately, we do not offer the tips of the decorator bottles separately. However, you can purchase a replacement bottle with a different tip if you prefer.

3. Are the replacement bottles compatible with all Pampered Chef decorator bottles?

Yes, our replacement bottles are compatible with all Pampered Chef decorator bottles, regardless of the size or design.

4. How do I clean and care for my replacement decorator bottle?

To clean your replacement decorator bottle, simply disassemble it by unscrewing the top and removing the tip. Wash the parts with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Make sure to dry all parts completely before reassembling. The bottle is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. Can I use the replacement bottle for hot liquids?

No, our replacement decorator bottles are not designed to withstand hot liquids. They are only intended for use with cold or room temperature ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethanyN
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Jeans Garden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • babywings76