• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Decorating With Pampered Chef for the Holidays

In summary, Brenda would like to put together a "theme" show of Decorating with PC for the Holidays and would like help from the community. Some ideas that have been mentioned include using the trifle bowl as a centerpiece, using the SA Stands as decorations, using the Entertaining With Ease guide as a source of inspiration, and adding tea lights to the SA Petite Squares.
fun2cook2
Hi, Everyone!
A hostess of mine would like to have a "theme" show of Decorating with PC for the Holidays. I need help with this and thought maybe I could get some great ideas from all of you! I will then put together a flier and make sure to post it here!

Thanks so much for you help! :)
Brenda

*I already know the trifle bowl can be used as a centerpiece. I did this last year with a white pillar candle, and small blue, white and silver bulbs around it. What are some other ideas?

Do you have the SA Stands? They make beautiful displays, especially the 3 tier one... I think I have a picture of something that I did for a booth that could be made into a decoration/display if you change a couple things up. Plus you could use the entertaining thing from CC and use the Holiday Mini's, they always have great ideas. Last years had a lot of neat things I remember... Okay, my picture is too big, I know that I have it on some site where you can post pictures, but I can't remember what it's called... anybody know, I know it's something that is used on here by other people, because that's how I learned to do it. Also, looking at the entertaining guide, there isn't anything for the holidays. I am no help! I would look at the Holiday Mini! And if I remember how to do it, I'll post the link to my pictures. Go to the Booths thread and I know that last year a lot of people were posting pictures of their booths and that's where I got some ideas...

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/public/us/pdf/entertain_with_ease.pdf

Was it photobucket, Paula?

Yep, photobucket, I went and found it under the booths section where I had posted it before for something else. Don't ya hate it when a name of something just escapes you! Thanks Amanda!!!

http://s416.photobucket.com/albums/pp248/pbebow/?action=view&current=SoccerCheer041.jpg&newest=1

YW! It happens to me all the time! :D

You can take your martini glasses, turn them upside down with some sprigs of holly in them, then put a tea light on top.

The creative cutters can be ornaments or tied to presents or tied to green garland strands.

This isn't necessarily for the Holidays, but the Entertaining With Ease guide that PC did (last year?) has some really good decorating tips and ideas for party hosting...

Attachments

• entertain_with_ease.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 418
You can put the tea lights in the SA Petite Squares (I like to use the battery ones that look like (somewhat) a real candle (it flickers...) I love the idea of the martini glasses, I'll have to try that, since I don't drink martinis... What about doing floating candles in the martini or wine glasses? Not sure if I'd be totally comfortable putting a candle (floating or otherwise) inside of them though, they seem so fragile and I really like them so don't want to take the chance of it breaking or getting sooty...

You can take any of the simple addition plates or platters. Put candles on top and then scatter glass rocks or beads around them. Or even pine cones. I love the idea of tying a smaller item onto a gift with a bow.

OH! Saw this in a magazine too:
Take a bowl (SA, Trifle, Wine glass) fill it with white yogurt covered raisins and stick rock candy sticks in it. We could do this for any holiday and just make the colors coordinate with the season.

ChefPaulaB said:
You can put the tea lights in the SA Petite Squares (I like to use the battery ones that look like (somewhat) a real candle (it flickers...) ...

This is one of my favorite things to do. I love these little squares with tealights in them and it looks so nice.

What are some easy ways to incorporate Pampered Chef products into my holiday decorating?

There are plenty of simple and festive ways to use Pampered Chef products for holiday decorating. Some ideas include using our stoneware trays as serving platters for holiday treats, using our cookie cutters to create fun shapes for garlands or ornaments, and using our baker's roller to make homemade gift tags or wrapping paper.

Can I use Pampered Chef products for both indoor and outdoor holiday decorating?

Yes, absolutely! Our products are versatile and can be used for both indoor and outdoor decorating. For example, our stoneware can be used to bake and display holiday dishes, while our outdoor grill can be used to cook up delicious holiday meals.

How can I use Pampered Chef products to make my holiday table setting more festive?

There are many ways to incorporate Pampered Chef products into your holiday table setting. You can use our tablecloths and napkins in festive colors and patterns, use our serving platters and trays to display appetizers and desserts, and use our utensils and serving spoons for a touch of elegance.

Can I find holiday-themed Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we offer a variety of holiday-themed products each year. From cookie cutters in the shape of snowflakes and reindeer, to festive stoneware and serving platters, we have everything you need to add a touch of holiday cheer to your kitchen and table.

What are some creative ways to use Pampered Chef products for holiday gift-giving?

Pampered Chef products make great holiday gifts! You can create gift baskets filled with our kitchen tools and gadgets, use our bakeware to make homemade treats to give to friends and family, or put together a themed gift set using our holiday-themed products. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ccooley
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
Replies
Views
Admin Greg