1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Decorating with PC for the Holidays

1. fun2cook2

fun2cook2 Novice Member

Hi, Everyone!
    A hostess of mine would like to have a "theme" show of Decorating with PC for the Holidays. I need help with this and thought maybe I could get some great ideas from all of you! I will then put together a flier and make sure to post it here!

Thanks so much for you help! :)
    Brenda

*I already know the trifle bowl can be used as a centerpiece. I did this last year with a white pillar candle, and small blue, white and silver bulbs around it. What are some other ideas?

Oct 21, 2009
  2. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Do you have the SA Stands? They make beautiful displays, especially the 3 tier one... I think I have a picture of something that I did for a booth that could be made into a decoration/display if you change a couple things up. Plus you could use the entertaining thing from CC and use the Holiday Mini's, they always have great ideas. Last years had a lot of neat things I remember... Okay, my picture is too big, I know that I have it on some site where you can post pictures, but I can't remember what it's called... anybody know, I know it's something that is used on here by other people, because that's how I learned to do it. Also, looking at the entertaining guide, there isn't anything for the holidays. I am no help! I would look at the Holiday Mini! And if I remember how to do it, I'll post the link to my pictures. Go to the Booths thread and I know that last year a lot of people were posting pictures of their booths and that's where I got some ideas...

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/public/us/pdf/entertain_with_ease.pdf

Oct 21, 2009
  3. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Was it photobucket, Paula?

Oct 21, 2009
  4. ChefPaulaB

Oct 21, 2009
  5. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

YW! It happens to me all the time! :D

Oct 21, 2009
  6. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

You can take your martini glasses, turn them upside down with some sprigs of holly in them, then put a tea light on top.

The creative cutters can be ornaments or tied to presents or tied to green garland strands.

Oct 21, 2009
  7. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

This isn't necessarily for the Holidays, but the Entertaining With Ease guide that PC did (last year?) has some really good decorating tips and ideas for party hosting...

Attached Files:

Oct 21, 2009
  8. ChefPaulaB

You can put the tea lights in the SA Petite Squares (I like to use the battery ones that look like (somewhat) a real candle (it flickers...) I love the idea of the martini glasses, I'll have to try that, since I don't drink martinis... What about doing floating candles in the martini or wine glasses? Not sure if I'd be totally comfortable putting a candle (floating or otherwise) inside of them though, they seem so fragile and I really like them so don't want to take the chance of it breaking or getting sooty...

Oct 21, 2009
  9. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

You can take any of the simple addition plates or platters. Put candles on top and then scatter glass rocks or beads around them. Or even pine cones. I love the idea of tying a smaller item onto a gift with a bow.

Oct 21, 2009
  10. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

OH! Saw this in a magazine too:
    Take a bowl (SA, Trifle, Wine glass) fill it with white yogurt covered raisins and stick rock candy sticks in it. We could do this for any holiday and just make the colors coordinate with the season.

Oct 21, 2009
  11. chef greta

chef greta Member Gold Member

This is one of my favorite things to do. I love these little squares with tealights in them and it looks so nice.

Oct 21, 2009
Have something to add?