• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Credit Card Declined: What Does it Mean for My Show on the 30th?

In summary, the speaker closed a semi-big show on the 15th and one of the credit cards declined. It was close to the due date for payment and the speaker wonders if the show will roll over for the 30th. They plan to call home office in the morning but wanted to hear others' thoughts. Other speakers suggest resolving the issue quickly and mention a grace period for resolving payment. Some speakers also suggest linking a debit card or using direct deposit for payment. Overall, the speaker recommends contacting the customer with the declined card for an alternate form of payment and keeping updated on the situation.
Aeilene
I closed a show last night, the 15th, and one of the credit cards declined. It was a semi-big show and I know yesterday midnight was the due date to get paid. Does this mean that this show will roll over for the 30th? I will call home home office first thing in the morning but I just want to hear other people's thoughts.

Thanks.

I think they give you a grace period of a couple days to get it resolved and still get paid on time. Just do it quickly.

I had one too for a show I put in last night. They are only giving me until 4:30 CST today! Hopefully, I'll get it resolved.

It should tell you in the email what day and time.

I had the same problem and i called 1 800 nuber to pampered chef and they said you can link a debit card from them to a bank account that you already have for pampered chef. It is an opition in consultant corner just have to know routing nuber and bank account nuber like you would see if on a check. And they do direct depoist that way too. Good luck!!!

Hi there! First of all, congratulations on closing your show! I'm sorry to hear that one of the credit cards declined, that can definitely be frustrating. From my understanding, if a credit card declines, it may take a few days for the payment to go through. I would definitely recommend calling home office to confirm, but it's possible that the show will roll over to the next payment cycle on the 30th. In the meantime, I would suggest reaching out to the customer whose credit card declined and see if they can provide an alternate form of payment. Best of luck and keep us updated on what you find out from home office!

1. Why was my credit card declined?

There are multiple reasons why a credit card could be declined, including insufficient funds, incorrect information entered, or suspicious activity on the card. It is best to contact your credit card company for more specific information.

2. How can I fix a declined credit card?

If your credit card was declined, you can try entering the information again, making sure to double-check all the details. You can also contact your credit card company to see if there is an issue on their end that needs to be resolved.

3. Can I use a different credit card for my Pampered Chef order?

Yes, you can use a different credit card for your order. When checking out, simply select the option to use a different payment method and enter the details for the new card.

4. Will my order still go through if my credit card was declined?

No, your order will not go through if your credit card was declined. We are unable to process any orders with declined credit cards. You will need to use a different form of payment for your order to be successfully processed.

5. Can I pay with a debit card if my credit card was declined?

Yes, you can pay with a debit card if your credit card was declined. Debit cards are processed differently than credit cards, so it is possible that a debit card may be accepted even if a credit card was not.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kreaser
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Jenni
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies