• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Declined Credit Card - My 90-Day End Date Is Today!

In summary, the customer contacted the host to try to resolve a declined credit card issue after 11pm. The host was able to get in touch with the customer and set up a time to call. The customer resolved the issue and the host earned a new piece of jewelry.
andrealynne719
I just had a declined credit card - it's after 11pm here, too late to call customer. I emailed her to tell her to call me when she can so we can make sure correct number was entered in first place but I'm pretty sure it won't be resolved til tomorrow.

My 90-day end date is today. That's why my host and I submitted the show today, to get me another show in so I can get more PC dollars.

Anyone know if there's a grace period when resolving? In the email from HO about the declined card/show being on hold, they said it must be resolved by 6/16 at 10pm to count for commission - so if they give a grace period for that, maybe they do for 90 days?

If anyone has any idea, please let me know!!

call the home office, but i'm pretty sure the submitted date/time stamp is when the show would be counted as, and you will still get your pc dollars. that's how it works when we submit shows at the end of the month and have to resolve cc issues. but call to double check.

Thanks! That's what I was thinking. I'm going to call them in the morning. Would really suck to lose out on them!

It should have stated in the email or on Consultant's Corner when to resolve it by. When ever I have a deadline I always state to my hosts a day or two before that just in case!

Well, the customer got back to me right away this morning and set up a time to call - and we are all set :) That was painless!Thanks for the help, guys!

Well, isn't that a relief!
And guess what? You've earned the new RUFTH piece, too! Isn't life sweet?

I actually already had with a show submitted 6/6 - so now I have the 2 shows in for first level of Sell-A-Thon :) Have another show on Saturday that'll hopefully get me to the $1500 level!! I WANT FREE STUFF!!

Update: Got it settled, got my PC dollars, and can't wait for all my fun new toys to get here!!Next step - recruit! And my KE month in July!! WOO!

1. Why was my credit card declined on my 90-day end date?

There could be several reasons for your credit card being declined on your 90-day end date. It could be due to insufficient funds, a temporary hold placed by your bank, or your card may have expired. It's best to contact your credit card issuer for more information.

2. Can I still use my credit card after the 90-day end date?

It depends on the specific terms and conditions of your credit card. Some cards may allow a grace period after the end date, while others may immediately deactivate the card. It's best to contact your credit card issuer for clarification.

3. Will my credit score be affected if my card is declined on the 90-day end date?

No, your credit score will not be directly affected by a declined credit card. However, if the decline is due to missed payments or high credit utilization, it may indirectly impact your credit score. It's important to maintain good credit habits to avoid any negative impact on your credit score.

4. How can I prevent my credit card from being declined on the 90-day end date in the future?

To avoid your credit card being declined on the 90-day end date, make sure to keep track of your card's expiration date and renew it before it expires. Also, ensure that you have enough funds or credit available on your card to cover any purchases.

5. What should I do if my credit card is declined on the 90-day end date and I need it for an urgent purchase?

If your credit card is declined on the 90-day end date and you need it for an urgent purchase, you can contact your credit card issuer to request an expedited replacement card. They may be able to issue a new card with a new expiration date or provide a temporary solution to allow you to make the necessary purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefLayla
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • daisy31063
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Symara