• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Exciting December Special: Earn Revolutionary New Product with 2 Shows!

In summary, according to the director, if you hold 2 shows between December 1-15, you will earn a new spring product. The product is not included in the director's product benefit package, and is only available by submitting 2 shows between December 1-15. The executive loop is running wild with the same news, predicting that the product will be "the next biggest thing next to the Deep Covered Baker."
almondfarm
Gold Member
I just got this from my director... Any guesses what it can be???
Below was shared with me by Director Eunice Alexander via “Lorraine”- thanks, Eunice and Lorraine! J

Hello Amazing Team !

I’m so excited to share with you a few pieces of news. First, I’m waiting for the November numbers to update this afternoon and will give you an update on how many in our teams were active! I think we did a GREAT job! Stay tuned on results.

But what I’m very, very, VERY excited to share with you this morning is about the December Consultant Special. As you have read, when you hold and submit 2 December shows between December 1 – 15, you will earn a new spring product. Exciting, right?

Well, the news I keep hearing is making this even more exciting!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a message from Home Office that said:

“ Please share with your entire team that the product they can earn in December is one that EVERY consultant will want…it could CHANGE THE WAY THEY DO THEIR SHOWS….revolutionary….if they don’t earn it for their shows, they are going be quite upset!!!!!!!” That was direct from home office. 12 years in the business, I have never heard them promote a new product in this fashion!

It is ALSO NOT included in the Director product benefit package…only way to earn it is 2 shows December 1 – 15.

Now this morning, the Executive Loop is running wild with the same news! Some of the emails are:

· The product is HOT, HOT, HOT.

· Every consultant in the United States is going to absolutely fall over when they see this product.

· It could change shows.

· It’s on the catalog cover.

· It could change your business.

· It’s not included in any of the spring products you could have earned in November.

· Everyone is going to want one and if they don't earn it they are going to be VERY disappointed - it is that fabulous!

· Another prediction is that it will be the next biggest thing next to the Deep Covered Baker!

They won’t tell us what it is until Spring Launch in Baltimore . However, I am urging each of you to do everything in your power to submit 2 December shows by December 15 to have this mystery product. Again, never seen the home office put such an emphasis on earning something like they have done this one…..it has to be a big, big deal!

So of course, I’ll be sending you some tips…but in the meantime, let’s review the “rules”.

· The show start and end dates must be December 1 but no later than December 15

· Any November-dated show held over WILL NOT count.

· The shows must be submitted by midnight, December 15.

· A show counts as a show with $150 guest sales.

· Cooking shows, catalog shows, wedding shows, and fundraiser shows all count.

· And then it’s yours for free!!!!!!!!!!

Will you plan to submit to get this “show-changing” new product? Let me know and we’ll have a team-wide goal when you let me know if you want to participate. I am so excited about this possibility!!!!!!!!!

Can’t wait to hear from you! And I will do everything to help you earn this!!!!!!

Yes, this came from my ED when she asked Amy Neal about it! That we will REALLY kick ourselves if we do not earn this! Sounds interesting doesn't it!!:chef:

I'm wondering since it's spring if it will be something along the lines of the Cool & Serve or another stoneware version to promote microwave cooking????Have my 1st Dec show tonight and my 2nd Friday! Woot!!!!!But darn... we won't find out until Spring Launch! BOOOOO!!!!!!

I know, Colleen...it better be good, darn it...because an old lady like me can't take getting all worked up like I did when I was a kid at Christmas. Suspence at my age can be dangerous!!! HA!!:bugeye::D:eek:

The catalog cover thing makes me really curious, because it must be stunning to get the cover...

almondfarm said:
The catalog cover thing makes me really curious, because it must be stunning to get the cover...

Kind of like the Sport's Illustrated cover!!

Oooh, very exciting. I want to know what it is!! I need to send an email to my team.

I have a FR closing out by Monday that is already at $700 and I have a show on the 7th. I may have a couple other December shows to submit depending on how a couple booths go, but I'll have it in the bag and I want to know what it is!!! It must be something really spectacular!!

Don't bet on having to wait until Spring Launch. They brought out the cool & serve prior to then ... so who knows! :D

Sheila said:
Don't bet on having to wait until Spring Launch. They brought out the cool & serve prior to then ... so who knows! :D

They will not bring it out or announce it before spring launch. They did the cool & serve as a midseason product. Totally different situation.

And the Cool N Serve as accidentally leaked through a coding glitch. I have to now put it out of my head because the suspense will get me as well. I have a FR closing on Monday, a show on Monday and then 1 on Saturday. I had a host call me to book on the 12th today. And I have another that is for a host's birthday. I think I'm good and I will have Jan and Feb set up as well!! Whoop!! I'm so excited to rev my biz back up to full throttle!

Let's hope it is better than the Cool N Serve... don't get me wrong, I like the Cool N Serve, but they acted like it was the answer to no baker.. and it wasn't at least for my business. We need another product that has a place in every kitchen in America. Something that will and could be used every day. That brings value in times like this.

I hope it's not something electric. I so voted against that in the survey. Can't wait to find out though and I'm already half way to earning it. All of my shows are before the 15th so I should have them all submitted by the deadline - I HATE to submit the last possible day and Dec 15 & 16 will be crazy - as bad as Nov 29 & 30 I bet!

1. How do I submit my December shows?

To submit your December shows, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Submit Shows" tab. Then, select the month of December and enter in the details for each show you hosted during that month.

2. Can I submit shows from previous months for the December submission?

No, the December submission is only for shows hosted during the month of December. If you have shows from previous months that you need to submit, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

3. What is the deadline for submitting my December shows?

The deadline for submitting December shows is typically the second week of January. However, it is always best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the exact deadline for your specific region.

4. What information do I need to have in order to submit my December shows?

You will need to have the show date, host name, host email, guest count, and total sales for each show you hosted in December. It is also helpful to have any additional notes or special instructions for your consultant.

5. Can I submit my December shows through the Pampered Chef app?

Yes, you can submit your December shows through the Pampered Chef app. Simply log in to your account on the app and follow the same steps as you would on the website to submit your shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cincychef