• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disappointed with December Guest Special: Why the Change?

In summary, the December Guest Special was changed due to various reasons such as guest feedback, market research, and ingredient availability. The new special has been carefully selected to maintain high quality and taste standards. The previous special is no longer available, but we are confident that the new one will be just as enjoyable. While we are always looking to improve our menu, any changes will be carefully considered. We value guest feedback and encourage them to share their opinions through our website or social media channels.
rennea
Gold Member
Am I the only one not very excited about the December guest special? I was very let down when I saw what was coming up. I was hoping for something a little more exciting. Also Oct/Nov guest specials were spend $75 and recieve $12.50 item free, now in December it's spend $80 and receive skinny scraper($9).

Our specials in the US are different. November is spend $50 and get the new vanilla extract free and December is spend $50 and get the new small whisk for free. I do like both of those. What I'm not crazy about is the December Hostess special which is either the carving board or the digital thermometer for 60% off.

I have to agree with youthat the guest specials have seemed rather lame. I have a guest average of $80, so it is not a stretch for each of my guests to get free product, but it does seem a little steep. $60 in September for a discounted small stone, then the up it $75 for a knife? Now $80 for a $9 scraper? Hmm.

Esther

dec special'sHey all
Just got thinking, I have no shows booked for Dec yet and the chances of me getting one is going to be slim...With xmas here and the specials don't help either! not many people have $80-to spend to recieve a $9-item! Thats what I keep hearing...The way I look at it is, you are going to spend OVER $80-on xmas so why not spend it sparingly from the PC on gifts for everyone and recieve the Scraper free for yourself!
But people don't listen to me!
hmmm how can we BOOST xmas shows????

Hi there! I completely understand your disappointment with the December guest special. I was also hoping for something a little more exciting. However, I do want to mention that the October/November special was a bit different, as it was spend $75 and receive a $12.50 item for free, whereas the December special is spend $80 and receive a $9 item for free. So while it may not seem as exciting, you are still getting a free item with your purchase. I hope this helps and happy cooking!

1. Why was the December Guest Special changed?

The December Guest Special was changed due to a variety of factors, including feedback from previous guests, market research, and availability of ingredients.

2. Will the new December Guest Special be just as good as the previous one?

Yes, the new December Guest Special was carefully selected and crafted to ensure that it meets our high standards of quality and taste.

3. Can I still order the previous December Guest Special?

No, unfortunately the previous December Guest Special is no longer available. However, we are confident that you will love the new special just as much.

4. Will there be more changes to the menu in the future?

As a restaurant, we are always looking for ways to improve and evolve our menu. However, any changes will be carefully considered and we will always strive to provide delicious and satisfying options for our guests.

5. Can I provide feedback on the new December Guest Special?

Of course! We value the opinions of our guests and always welcome feedback. You can speak to a manager during your visit or reach out to us through our website or social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Marg