• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Host/Guest Specials: What You Need to Know

In summary, the December host/guest specials are special promotions and discounts offered by Pampered Chef for both hosts and guests during the month of December. To earn these specials, you can either host a party or attend one as a guest and make a purchase. Hosting a party in December also allows you to earn free products, discounts, and exclusive offers through the host rewards program. The December guest specials can be received by making a purchase directly through a consultant or their website. These specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but it's best to check with a consultant for specific details.
proudmama02
Does anyone know when we will find out what the December Host/Guest Specials will be??

I think it will be posted on October 3rd, However I have attached a flyer that I have to show what Oct. Nov and Dec. Specials are if you want to look at it. I got the format from another user from this group and just updated it.

HTH
Tracy

Attachments

• Fall Hostess Special.doc
    105 KB · Views: 410
That is an awesome flier! I have attached the fliers I received from my director. I don't know when they will post them on the website, though. :)

Attachments

• Guest Special Dec. 05.pdf
    66.6 KB · Views: 357
  • Host Bonus Dec. 05.pdf
    80.4 KB · Views: 372

1. What are the December host/guest specials?

The December host/guest specials are special promotions and discounts offered by Pampered Chef for both hosts and guests during the month of December.

2. How can I earn the December host/guest specials?

To earn the December host/guest specials, you can either host a Pampered Chef party during the month of December or attend a party as a guest and make a purchase.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a December party?

By hosting a party in December, you can earn free products, discounts, and exclusive offers through the host rewards program. You can also share these specials with your guests and help them save on their purchases.

4. Do I need to attend a party to receive the December guest specials?

No, you do not need to attend a party to receive the December guest specials. You can make a purchase directly through a Pampered Chef consultant or through their website to take advantage of these specials.

5. Can I combine the December host/guest specials with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, the December host/guest specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, it's always best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for specific details and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
amyf112
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Xchoi Hunt
  • PamperedChefLayla