• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Holiday Recipes for Your December Shows!

In summary, when discussing recipe ideas for holiday shows, the conversation mentions the "Nothing to Snicker About" recipe for the Trifle Bowl which is available for free in November. The host also mentions having plans for some December shows already. The Chicken Fajita Bites are recommended and can be made using red and green peppers. The conversation then goes on to list three recipes: Christmas Tree Cheese Ball, Cranberry Brie Bites, and Slow Cooker Mulled Wine. Each recipe comes with a list of ingredients and instructions for preparation. The Christmas Tree Cheese Ball involves shaping a mixture of cream cheese, cheddar cheese, red bell pepper, green onions, pecans, Worcestershire sauce,
pampchef.angel
What recipes are you guys using for holiday shows? I'm currently using the "Nothing to Snicker About" recipe for the Trifle Bowl since hosts can get that for Free in November - but I need to get started on December show plans - I have some on my calendar already!

The Chicken Fajita Bites are awesome, and you can use red & green peppes for them.

1. Christmas Tree Cheese BallIngredients:- 8 oz cream cheese, softened- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper- 1/4 cup chopped green onions- 1/4 cup chopped pecans- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce- 1 tsp garlic powder- Salt and pepper to taste- Pretzel sticks for tree trunk- Assorted crackers for servingInstructions:1. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, red bell pepper, green onions, pecans, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.2. Using your hands, shape the mixture into a cone shape to resemble a Christmas tree.3. Place the cheese ball on a serving dish and press pretzel sticks into the bottom to resemble a tree trunk.4. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.5. Serve with assorted crackers.2. Cranberry Brie BitesIngredients:- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed- 8 oz wheel of brie cheese- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce- 1/4 cup chopped pecans- 1 egg, beaten- Fresh rosemary for garnishInstructions:1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).2. Roll out puff pastry on a floured surface and cut into small squares.3. Place a small piece of brie cheese and a spoonful of cranberry sauce in the center of each square.4. Fold the corners of the pastry up and press to seal.5. Brush the tops with beaten egg and sprinkle with chopped pecans.6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.7. Garnish with fresh rosemary before serving.3. Slow Cooker Mulled WineIngredients:- 1 bottle red wine- 1/4 cup brandy- 1/4 cup honey- 2 cinnamon sticks- 4 whole cloves- 1 orange, sliced- 1 apple, sliced- Optional: star anise for garnishInstructions:1. In a slow cooker, combine red wine, brandy, honey, cinnamon sticks, cloves, orange slices, and apple slices.2. Cook on low for 2-3 hours.3. Serve hot with a slice of orange

Hi there! I love using the "Nothing to Snicker About" recipe for the Trifle Bowl as well! It's always a hit with my holiday show guests. For my December shows, I have a few go-to recipes that I like to use. One of my favorites is the "Holiday Bruschetta Wreath" - it's not only delicious, but it also looks festive and adds a nice touch to any holiday spread. Another popular recipe is the "Cranberry Brie Bites" - they're easy to make and always disappear quickly at my shows. And of course, I can't forget about the classic "Peppermint Bark" - it's a must-have for any holiday gathering. I hope these ideas help, and good luck with your upcoming shows! Happy holidays!

Hi there! I love using the "Nothing to Snicker About" recipe for the Trifle Bowl as well, it's always a hit with my holiday show guests. For December, I highly recommend trying out the "Holiday Wreath Appetizer" recipe using our Stoneware Fluted Pan. It's a beautiful and delicious addition to any holiday spread. Another popular recipe for this time of year is the "Peppermint Mocha Cheesecake" made in our Springform Pan. It's a festive and indulgent dessert that your guests will love. Happy planning for your upcoming shows!

1. How can I incorporate holiday flavors into my December shows?

Our "Delicious Holiday Recipes for Your December Shows!" guide includes a variety of festive and delicious recipes that are perfect for the holiday season. From classic dishes like roasted turkey and mashed potatoes to unique desserts like peppermint bark cheesecake, there is something for every taste and preference.

2. Are these recipes difficult to prepare?

While some of the recipes may require a bit more time and effort, most of them are easy to prepare and can be made with basic kitchen tools and ingredients. We also provide step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to make the cooking process as smooth as possible.

3. Can these recipes be adjusted for dietary restrictions?

Yes, our holiday recipes can be easily adjusted to accommodate different dietary needs. For example, if you or your guests are vegetarian, you can substitute meat with tofu or beans in our dishes. We also offer gluten-free and dairy-free options for those with allergies.

4. Can I use these recipes for my virtual shows?

Absolutely! Our holiday recipes are perfect for both in-person and virtual shows. You can share the recipe cards with your guests before the show or demonstrate how to prepare the dishes during your virtual demonstration. You can also provide a list of ingredients beforehand so everyone can follow along.

5. Can I purchase the ingredients for these recipes through Pampered Chef?

While we do not sell ingredients, we do offer a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that can make preparing these holiday recipes easier and more efficient. From baking sheets and mixing bowls to food choppers and measuring spoons, we have everything you need to create a successful holiday show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies