• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the December Sell-A-Thon and Win FREE Spring Products and Points!

In summary, the conversation is about a group of people discussing their sales goals for the month in order to win free products and points. They share their current sales numbers and their plans to reach the $5k mark. Some have already reached it or are close, while others are still working towards it. They also mention upcoming shows and the potential for reaching even higher sales. Overall, they are motivated and inspired by each other's success.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey everyone! I thought this might be a good place for all of us to have a little friendly competition and help each other strive to reach the $5k in sales to get $350 in FREE Spring Products and 2500 points!!

Let us know where you are at now, and keep us updated throughout the month.

I had a show on Monday, Nov 28th and right now her show is at $620 and I had a mystery host show at my house last night and that show is at $710. I also have 3 more kitchen shows and 2 catalog shows that I'm hoping will put me at the $5k this month. This is my 9th month with PC and loving every minute. :p

FunKristi,

What a great idea! I am one of those that love to hear how others are doing!! :)

I am striving for the $5000 mark as well! I however, want the 5000 points towards next years trip as I will be going to Leadership. :cool:

So far I have turned in $1700 and I still have 6 kitchen shows and 3 catalog shows! I know I will make it! :D

Smiles,

Holy cow, Marlene, that's great! I've got several catalog shows going and two Kitchen Shows and my own online show, so I'm hoping I'll have a good number of points accumulated for next year. AND those free products! I'm hoping at least for the $2000 level. We shall see!

My first of three December shows was tonight and is currently at just over $700. I'm also hoping for the $2000 level!!

I had a show on Saturday on a military base and right now her show is at $325. So with that show, it puts me at $1815! I have 2 kitchen shows left and 3 catalog shows going on so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! How is everyone else doing? :confused:

I am 150 away from the 1000 mark and that was my only kitchen show this month but i do have a few catalog shows still going so I know I will get to 1000 all my other kitchen shows canceled due to them being to busy

I am at $621 and have 2 more shows this month. I'll be happy to hit the $1000 mark but I definitely won't complain if it's more. *giggle* :D

YipppeeeJust had to let you ladies know that in the past 3 days I have sold $3000 dollars! I have a show that is $1000 and one that is $2000!

I have not submitted these yet because they are still open!

Here I come 5000 points for the trip!!

Great Job Marlene!!! :D

Awesome, Marlene!! I'm at about $1523, with one more show this month. I'm pretty confident that will put me at $2000...at least, I hope so!!

I'm 1/2 way to 2k!Hi, I am at $1110 (only $100 more to meet my ss2 bonus) for Dec. I want to reach at least $2k for the sell a thon! With 3 shows left to enter this week! Hope they go well!

I would love to make the $5K mark, as I have never earned all of the spring products before and I'd love the bonus points for the incentive (if I had had them this year, I might have made Level 2 :( ). Right now I have $2500 submitted, with two KS and a FR left to submit. I also have a CS and another FR floating out there, but they are questionable! Just did a mailling to hopefully spur on some website orders...there's still a lot of time in December left!

Good luck all!

Mary

You guys are so inspiring!! This is my first December with PC and I've learned a lot about what I can do next year. I scheduled two kitchen shows and I'll make the first level.

my Decemeber resultsRight now on my 12 Days of Christmas sale, I am at $600.25 in sales. It is still open until tomorrow afternoon. A dear friend of mine ordered $400 of stoneware for his wife for Christmas (at 20% off) I lost out on most of my commission with this 12 Days of Christmas sale, but it got my totals up there. It enabled me to meet my SS#3 bonus pack and 1 bonus plus . I still have a catalog show to close this weekend, so it looks like I will make my $2000 goal for Decemeber. I am pleased with this result, because I had 2 shows cancel on me last week, and I was not sure if I woudl meet any of my goals for December. I would recommend that you all run a sale next year. It has been alot of fun, and helped me to meet my goals. I was also able to do some Christmas shopping for free with my free products earned. I earned $115. in free products.

I've already met the $2000 mark in the sell a thon! :D

I've been selling PC since last September, but over the past 6 months, my business has really taken off! I still have 3 kitchen shows left this month, so who knows, maybe I'll have some really awesome shows and actually hit the $5000 mark! :D

Last Spring/Summer I had to purchase ALL of the new products, because I didn't earn anything!! So this is really exciting to me! :p

Nancy

Here is an update! I'm at $2421 and I still have one more kitchen and 2 more catalog shows out there. I'm happy to hit the $2k mark already but I really wanted to hit my $5k. I'm not giving up yet! I also have hit my $18,500 in sales to achieve Level 1 on my Incentive Trip. I honestly thought I would never be able to reach it and it was unattainable and it wasn't! I'm so excited. :D :D I just hit so many goals this month that I can't keep in my skin! :) By the way, since there won't be any KCN for December, when will my name be in there for hitting my $15k in sales? :confused:

PampMomof3 said:
Here is an update! I'm at $2421 and I still have one more kitchen and 2 more catalog shows out there. I'm happy to hit the $2k mark already but I really wanted to hit my $5k. I'm not giving up yet! I also have hit my $18,500 in sales to achieve Level 1 on my Incentive Trip. I honestly thought I would never be able to reach it and it was unattainable and it wasn't! I'm so excited. :D :D I just hit so many goals this month that I can't keep in my skin! :) By the way, since there won't be any KCN for December, when will my name be in there for hitting my $15k in sales? :confused:

Kristi,

Why wouldn't there be a KCN for December acheivers? Did I miss something?

SS1 and Sell A ThonI am at $670 so far for December and still have a Kitchen show and 2 catalog shows to close. This is my SS1, does anyone know if shows that I did in Nov. will count for the sell a thon, or do they just count for my SS bonus? This makes a difference in where I am. Thanks! I know I will at least make the $1000.00 level. Thanks!

any shows you turn in for the month of December (November shows and Dec Shows) will count towards the Sell-A-Thon and for any super starter bonuses. For this promotion, shows don't have to be held in December to count. Now, in February, when it's double points month, the shows must be held and submitted in February, so any shows you carry over from January and turn in for February, will not count towards double points. So work on those February hosts to make sure they close by the end of the month!

Has everyone else received their Dec. Consultant News? I still have not received mine. I noticed someone made a reference to there not being one...there has always been a Dec. so did they send out something saying we wouldn't get one?

I got mine!I just received mine in the mail yesterday, so it's coming!

Shawnna,

I received my Director's copy 2 weeks ago. I would call HO and request another one!

I'm at $2018 right now, and still have two shows to close. I'm glad to have made the $2000. I know I wont make the $5000, but thats ok. This is my 3rd superstarter month and I already earned all my bonuses and 5 plus bonuses and will have 6 after I close these two shows. And I recruited 2 people this week. So I am a Future Director and I have another 2 recruit leads. So I cant complain about not making the five thousand.

Only $2324 to go!!
lynnguilm said:
I'm at $2018 right now, and still have two shows to close. I'm glad to have made the $2000. I know I wont make the $5000, but thats ok. This is my 3rd superstarter month and I already earned all my bonuses and 5 plus bonuses and will have 6 after I close these two shows. And I recruited 2 people this week. So I am a Future Director and I have another 2 recruit leads. So I cant complain about not making the five thousand.

WOW! That's awesome to be doing so well and just starting out! Congratulations on a job well done!!

Here's an update on me! I am at $2676 in sales and still have one kitchen show and 1-2 catalog shows to close out! I'm going to reach high and hope for my $5k! :) You never know, right? :rolleyes: I just got off the phone with a woman who placed an $169 order so that's cool! I'm really happy too b/c I have officially hit my Level 1 for the Rewards Gift Certificate in only 9 months! That's so cool to me! I can't wait to pick out my GC's!

there is a DEC KCNJust thought I would say there is a December issue. If you don't have it, you can check it out on CC under Kitchen Consultant News, click on December.

I haven't received mine yet either. I always get it later than everyone else. I was told once we get out of our SS months that we should get our KCN sooner.

After looking at some of your sales numbers I feel like a slacker. :eek: Good job you guys!!! *applause* I am just over $800 in sales right now and I have one more show to go then I am off the rest of this month. :)

I received my Consultant News today. It has never been this late before. It took so long that I already read it online. Kind of pointless to get it now.

Yes, I agree. I kind of wish they would ask us if we would like to receive it or not. It is a waste for me. I get all my info via the internet and mine gets here so late it is old news. I am sure they are not cheap to print and mail.

Woo Hoo!I am so excited to share that I have officially made the $5000 mark! :D I am so excited about 2 sets of free products as well as 5000 points to the mystery destination!

Keep up the good work ladies!

That's awesome Marlene!! That is GREAT! I'm going to hit the $2000 mark in the Sell-a-thon with about $3800 in sales. I'll get the 2000 points since I'm going to Leadership. I wish it was a point per $$ so I'd get 3800 points, but it's just so cool that we're able to start earning for next year!!! :)

Wow!!!I just sat and read through all 3 pages of this, and my heart is racing with excitment for everybody! That is one real thing I definitely like about PC....it sets goals for you to reach and they are realistic! I have reached so many goals this year that I am surprising myself not to mention everybody around me. My sales for Dec. as of now is $2992, and I have 1 more KS and 2-3 more CS to complete. I have always been told never to doubt yourself whether the goal is reachable or not don't be negative or you definitely won't reach it! I was told that in the 5th grade playing basketball, I am now 28, and still try to live by that and believe it to be true in whatever. I have my arms high reaching for the $5K mark. By the way, I received my KCN because my name is in there for reaching the $15K mark in Oct......I totally did the happy dance when I saw that and had to call my family and my recruits to brag. The Angelic Angels are singing for us ladies know what we're doing!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :D Oh, what sweet rewards...hope to see some of you at Leadership!

Angela Roark
Future Director
Corning, AR

Congrats Angela for making $15,000 in sales! You should be VERY proud of yourself for ALL your accomplishments!

So???So, how's everyone doing? With today as the cutoff date for Christmas, I only have one catalog show left that will close after Christmas...so I am officially done for a couple weeks! YIIPPEEE!! :cool: I am so ready for some time off from shows and such!

Let us all know how you are doing!

I have a new consultant whose SS month 1 is December and she met the $2000 mark with $2800 in sales! I am always so excited for my cluster to earn free products and meet goals as well! :D

My December is over with $2350 in sales! :D I'm very happy with this and can't wait for my spring products!!

i am currently at 1600 in sales and hoping 2 get 2 more catalog shows in before the end of Dec

I am at $3425.26 and have really thought about taking the rest of the month off but I've been reading the posts and wondered if I could throw something together? This is my 9th month with PC and obviously my first Christmas season with them as well. Do you all normally have shows after Christmas? If so, how do they turn out?

I'm also so excited b/c I will be getting $175 in Spring products, 1,000 points and an $890 paycheck right before Christmas! :D

fruit76loop said:
Kristi,

Why wouldn't there be a KCN for December acheivers? Did I miss something?

No, I'm sorry for the confusion. I meant to say for January. Is there a KCN for January since there is going to be a Special Edition? :confused:

I finished the month with $4400 in sales, so I didn't quite make it to the $5000 mark. I became a director this month so I will get the products that way. AND I got my cruise! Yipppeeee! I am pretty doggon happy with PC and myself!

ShanaSmith said:
I finished the month with $4400 in sales, so I didn't quite make it to the $5000 mark. I became a director this month so I will get the products that way. AND I got my cruise! Yipppeeee! I am pretty doggon happy with PC and myself!
Awesome, Shana!! I'm in the same boat! I promoted Dec. 1st and earned the cruise as well. Maybe we'll be on the same one. I need to go on the May 4-8th one (due to having babysitters for the kids that time only), so I hope we get to choose. :) Congratulations!! :)

Way To Go Everyone!I am so excited to hear how wonderful all of you are doing! Right now I have $5900 turned in with a catalog show later this month! :D

I saw some of you have earned the Cruise-congratulations! And welcome to those New Directors! Can't wait to walk across stage with you at Leadership! We really need to touch base when we get to Atlanta and meet in person so we know who we are talking to! :p

I am excited to be going to Vienna! And if I would have been an Advanced Director I was only 5000 points from the 85,000!! Who would have ever guessed it! When I set my goals in September I thought I was going to have a tough time getting the 64,000 points, let alone 80,000! Just goes to show you that you can do anything you set your mind to!! :cool:

Anybody else earn level 1, level 2 or level 3??? :)

Remember that December is far from over! And to answer one of the questions above, I have done several shows after Christmas and they are great! People love not having to cook, buy presents...so they can just relax and have fun!! A lot of people will spend their Christmas $$$! Just remember to keep the show theme relaxing...such as a fuzzy slippers show or a pj show! I have done both and people love them! Serve some comfort food and some hot chocolate or hot tottis!!

PampMomof3 said:
No, I'm sorry for the confusion. I meant to say for January. Is there a KCN for January since there is going to be a Special Edition? :confused:

Yes there will be a KCN for January! They just have the Special Edition as well! Not to worry! :D

Just Had to Tell You!!!!!!!!I sold 2037 for this month. I was sweating bullets whether I was going to make it or not. I was complaining to my husband on Tuesday evening because I was 250 away from the 2000. I said if that one show wouldn't have canceled I would of made it. Then the phone rang and it was my sister with 250 in orders. Boy did she save me! This just goes to show me don't give up at all, and that God was looking out for me. Congradulations to all of you have met your goals and then some. :D
Amanda Fairall

WOW! You guys are doing GREAT!! This is my 4th December with the company and the first time I have surpassed the $2,000 mark for this month. My director and others (like you all) have great Decembers - for some their best month - but it seems the people I meet are done with their PC purchases for the most part before this month begins.

But this year I am thrilled to have done this well! I am still getting stray orders in but don't anticipate the $5,000 level - it WAS my goal but when the time got here... Anyway, I do get the full set because of being a director and I did earn the cruise this year so I am so very happy with where I am.

I am also happy that people in my down line have earned some of the spring products and one even earned a trip!!! It is so great watching the successes of those you work with - better than my own!!

I am also so proud of all of YOU!! I will be watching for those of you crossing the stage at Leadership!! Enjoy your moment!!

Cruise?I am new to PC - still waiting on kit- comes today :D How do you earn the cruise?

The cruise to Mexico was the 2nd (and 3rd) level incentive trip for 2005. 3rd level gets a 7 day trip instead of 4.

We will find out what the incentive trip destination for 2006 is at Leadership the first week in January.

Earning the trip:

We collect points throughout the year through sales and recruiting and they tell us how many points we need to reach each level. The first level is a 2 day hotel stay at your choice of destination (you pay travel expenses). The higher levels are to a chosen destination and each level gets more time and perks. If someone can't make the trip she/he can choose a gift certificate instead. In 2005 the levels were 18,500 points for the first level and 48,000 points for a new consultant for 2nd level (FD, D and above need less points).

This year they gave us the opportunity to earn points for the 2006 trip with our December sales and they offer extra points every so often - like we get double trip points for shows held and submitted in February...

Do we get a certain amt of points per $ sold or something? I'm new as well, and confused as to how we earn these points, and if there is any rhyme or order to earning them.

For every dollar we sell we get 1 point. For every new consultant who signs with us we get 1000 points when she/he qualifies and a bonus 500 points if it's during her/his 1st month. They also give us bonus points every so often for different promotions. For instance, in February we will get double points for all sales from shows held and submitted in February (so it's like they're giving us an extra month in the year!).

Hope that helps explain it a little better.

After my HORRIBLE five cancelation November, I did get a few December shows (none of which broke $500, two were barely $400 and one was only $180!). So I am at $1200. I was relaly hoping to make it 2000, I sent out emails to all my contacts, hoping for some website individual orders (promicing them they wouldbe in a drawing for their choice of a free can opener or wine opener) but again....no bites. Oh well atleast I'lll be getting the first tier of free spring products. And, all my cancelations did reschedule for January (except one, who was really rude I personally do not ever want to work with her again!) so with them plus three bookings I am hoping January will be promicing.

Hey everyone! After reading everyone's posts about how well you all are doing I was kind of discouraged. I have had 3 kitchen shows and one of those was my Mystery Host show where NO ONE showed up after inviting nearly 90 people! :( :mad: I was so upset. I had one catalog show only turn in $75 and another show cancelled. I am at $877.24 for the month and my cousin is doing a catalog show for me over Christmas! I've definitely got my fingers crossed and have been praying very hard. Hoping to at least reach the $1000 mark and get some FREE stuff and those points towards that trip!

I only had two shows in December and one cancelled. But I had some shows leftover from the end of November. So as of right now I am at $3573. At least I made the 2nd spring products package! I am happy about that!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
schel
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies