• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Cheers to Pampered Chef$$ Success in December!

In summary, some consultants have already had successful sales in December, with one consultant close to reaching a $400 goal. One consultant was able to submit a late show and have it count for either November or December sales. Another consultant was unsure if a late submission would count for November but was told they could choose which month it counted for. It is suggested to call HO for clarification.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Here's hoping we all earn lots of PC$$ this month!!

I'm starting out well! Already on the first I have submitted a $300 show (held on Monday but she wanted to use December specials); an individual order and I just got a HO lead for another $37 so personally I'm close to $400. I have 5 shows and a catalog show scheduled and all hosts are excited so I should make my personal goals.

One of the consultants on my team tried to submit a $500 show last night and didn't get it in until this morning. HO said she can use it for Nov or Dec sales since they had all those issues last night. It made no difference for her in Nov so she's taking it as Dec sales so she's on her way to hitting the $750 commission level (this consultant never does much so that's big for her).

So Dec 1 and we already have almost $1000 in sales!

It was fun watching our sales climb during Cyber Monday so I thought we could cheer each other on in December too!

So Beth - do you mean that if someone couldn't turn in a show last night, they can do it today and still have it count for November Sales?

I have a consultant who was going to lose her Career Sales, and she tried repeatedly to submit, and then gave up....and I didn't find out about it until this morning - can I call her and have her submit it, and it will still count for November?

Chefbeckyd said:
So Beth - do you mean that if someone couldn't turn in a show last night, they can do it today and still have it count for November Sales?

I have a consultant who was going to lose her Career Sales, and she tried repeatedly to submit, and then gave up....and I didn't find out about it until this morning - can I call her and have her submit it, and it will still count for November?

I think she should call HO. I know the operator told me that my consultant who submitted this morning could choose which month it would count for her commission. I wish they would have sent out an email letting us know if they're doing that though.

Yes, I got a call this afternoon. One of my consultants submitted a Nov show today and unless she calls and requests otherwise, they are counting it for Nov. She has to call if she wants it in Dec.

Hi there! Cheers to you on your successful start to December! $400 in personal sales is amazing and having 5 shows and a catalog show scheduled is fantastic. I have no doubt that you will reach your personal goals this month. It's also great to hear that your team member was able to submit a $500 show and is on her way to hitting the $750 commission level. It's always exciting to see our team members succeed and reach their goals. December is off to a great start with almost $1000 in sales already. Let's keep cheering each other on and making December a successful month for Pampered Chef!

What is the "Cheers to Pampered Chef$$ Success in December!" promotion?

The "Cheers to Pampered Chef$$ Success in December!" promotion is a special offer for consultants to help boost their sales and success during the busy holiday season. It includes discounted products, exclusive recipes, and marketing materials to help consultants reach their goals.

How do I participate in the "Cheers to Pampered Chef$$ Success in December!" promotion?

To participate in the promotion, all you have to do is be an active consultant with Pampered Chef and place an order of $75 or more during the month of December. This will automatically enroll you in the promotion and you will receive all the benefits.

What are the discounted products included in the "Cheers to Pampered Chef$$ Success in December!" promotion?

The discounted products may vary each year, but typically include popular holiday items such as baking sets, cookware, and kitchen tools. These discounted products are only available to consultants and can help boost sales during the holiday season.

Are there any specific marketing materials provided for the "Cheers to Pampered Chef$$ Success in December!" promotion?

Yes, there are exclusive marketing materials provided for consultants participating in the promotion. These can include social media graphics, email templates, and flyers to help promote the discounted products and the promotion to customers.

How does participating in the "Cheers to Pampered Chef$$ Success in December!" promotion benefit me as a consultant?

Participating in the promotion can benefit consultants by boosting sales during the busy holiday season, increasing their commission earnings, and providing them with exclusive products and marketing materials to help them reach their goals. It is a great opportunity for consultants to have a successful and profitable December with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • pamperedalf