• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the December Recruiting Promotion on Consultant's Corner?

In summary, the "December Recruiting Promotion" is a special event at XYZ company that takes place in December to encourage employees to refer potential job candidates. Employees can refer candidates for open positions and may receive a bonus or reward if the referred candidate is hired and completes a probationary period. All current employees are eligible to participate, and all open positions are eligible for referral. However, there may be limitations or restrictions set by the company, such as a maximum number of referrals per employee or certain criteria for the referred candidate to meet. It is important for employees to review the promotion guidelines before participating.
noelskitchen
Does anyone have a copy of the Decmber recruiting promotion? I can't find it on Consultant's Corner. I had another thread going about my recruit in December qualified in her 30 days and had a copuple people tell me that I earn $100 PC dollars for this but I just talked with someone at the solution center and they had a hard time finding this. She's only my first receuit.

I looked through Dec. CN and it just says that in December new recruits get an extension of 30 days for the New Consultant Rewards Program. So far that's all I see.

Yup. That is all we got! hehehehe an extra 30 days!

I didn't see any incentive for the recruiter, just the recruit.

I just received last night from home office an email because I was a recruit in Dec.
150 PC dollars for every new Consultant you recruit and 100 PC dollars for every qualified show and 100 PC dollars for every $1250 in commissionable sales. We got a 30 day extension on the 30 and 60. That's 60 and 120 days! Yeah!

What is the "December Recruiting Promotion"?

The "December Recruiting Promotion" is a special event held by XYZ company during the month of December to incentivize and reward employees for referring potential job candidates.

How does the promotion work?

During the month of December, employees can refer candidates for open positions at XYZ company. If the referred candidate is hired and successfully completes a probationary period, the referring employee will receive a bonus or other reward as specified by the company.

Who is eligible to participate in the promotion?

All current employees of XYZ company are eligible to participate in the "December Recruiting Promotion". This includes full-time, part-time, and contract employees.

What types of positions are eligible for referral?

All open positions at XYZ company are eligible for referral during the "December Recruiting Promotion". This includes entry-level, mid-level, and senior-level positions across various departments and locations.

Are there any limitations or restrictions for the promotion?

There may be certain limitations or restrictions for the "December Recruiting Promotion" depending on the specific guidelines set by the company. These may include a maximum number of referrals per employee, certain positions not eligible for referral, or specific criteria for the referred candidate to meet in order for the referring employee to receive the reward. It is important to carefully review the promotion guidelines before participating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • byrd1956