• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Pampered Chef $$ Are Posted!

In summary, the "December Pampered Chef $$ Are Posted!" announcement is a notification that the commission payments for the month of December have been posted. The payments will be posted on the first business day of the following month and can be viewed by logging into the Pampered Chef consultant account under the "My Business" tab and selecting "Commissions". The commission payment will be directly deposited into the consultant's account on the 10th of the following month, and if not received, they can contact customer service for assistance.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Yea! Just went and checked and my PC $$ I earned for December Sales are posted to my account. I can go register for Spring Launch now!

Thanks!

Gonna have to go ck my account.

Mine too! Registering now!!

Mine too! $425 in PC bonus dollars!

Got mine too :) Needing a few supplies to last me until Spring/Summer.

And the registration date is extended until the 14th i think it said. :d

1. What is the "December Pampered Chef $$ Are Posted!" announcement all about?

The "December Pampered Chef $$ Are Posted!" announcement is a notification from Pampered Chef that the commission payments for the month of December have been posted. This means that consultants can now view their earnings and receive their payments.

2. When will the December commission payments be posted?

The December commission payments will be posted on the first business day of the following month. For example, if December 1st falls on a Saturday, the payments will be posted on the following Monday.

3. How can I view my December commission earnings?

You can view your December commission earnings by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account. From there, click on the "My Business" tab and then select "Commissions". Here, you will be able to see a breakdown of your earnings for the month of December.

4. When will I receive my December commission payment?

Your December commission payment will be directly deposited into your Pampered Chef consultant account on the 10th of the following month. If the 10th falls on a weekend or holiday, the payment will be processed on the next business day.

5. What should I do if I have not received my December commission payment?

If you have not received your December commission payment by the 10th of the following month, please contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance. They will be able to investigate the issue and ensure that you receive your payment in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U