• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remote Team Building Activities

In summary, there are many virtual team building activities that can be done with a remote team, such as virtual scavenger hunts, online escape rooms, virtual cooking or baking classes, virtual happy hours or game nights, and virtual team building games like "Two Truths and a Lie". To ensure inclusivity, it's important to choose activities that are accessible to all team members and involve everyone in the planning process. Technology can be used to facilitate these activities, and the frequency of scheduling them should depend on the team's needs and preferences. The success of remote team building activities can be measured through team satisfaction surveys, team productivity and collaboration, and overall team morale.
Loreen
Anyone put one together yet??

Bump, please!! :)

Here's one for December and January. :)

Attachments

• Dec 07 Oustisde order form.doc
    552.5 KB · Views: 344
  • Jan 08 outside order form.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 279
I was just about ready to print out the Jan 08 OOF from post #3, and note
that the Guest specials from Dec. are incorporated into the body of the Jan.
form. Perhaps that can be corrected and resubmitted. I know I would sure
appreciate it. Thanks for taking the time to prepare these and share
them with us. I don't have the computer savvy to do it for myself.

YIKES! I'm so sorry...here's the updated one! :)

Attachments

• Jan 08 outside order form.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 325
Thank You!!! :D

The January one still looks like it's not lined up right. Is it just my pc?

It seems ok on my end...sometimes the settings don't come thru just right. The only way I know to make sure it stays put is to send it as a pdf. I can take my info off and do that, but you may not be able to edit and add your info...

I just LOVE you guys for having these on here - you're real lifesavers!!

1. What are some virtual team building activities that we can do with our remote team?

There are many fun and engaging virtual team building activities that you can do with your remote team. Some ideas include virtual scavenger hunts, online escape rooms, virtual cooking or baking classes, virtual happy hours or game nights, and virtual team building games like "Two Truths and a Lie".

2. How do we ensure that everyone on the remote team feels included in the team building activities?

In order to ensure that everyone on the remote team feels included, it's important to plan activities that are inclusive and accessible to all team members. This could mean choosing activities that don't require a lot of physical movement or equipment, providing clear instructions and guidelines, and actively involving everyone in the planning process.

3. Can we use technology to facilitate our remote team building activities?

Absolutely! Technology can be a great tool for facilitating remote team building activities. You can use video conferencing platforms, virtual whiteboards, and online collaboration tools to help your team connect and engage in team building activities.

4. How often should we schedule remote team building activities?

The frequency of remote team building activities depends on your team's needs and preferences. Some teams may benefit from more frequent activities, such as weekly or bi-weekly, while others may prefer less frequent activities, such as once a month. It's important to find a balance that works for your team and allows for meaningful connections to be made.

5. How do we measure the success of our remote team building activities?

The success of remote team building activities can be measured in a variety of ways, such as team satisfaction surveys, team productivity and collaboration, and overall team morale. It's important to gather feedback from team members and track any changes in team dynamics and communication after participating in team building activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Danielle Kilkenny
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies