• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Newsletter - How Embarrassing

In summary, the newsletter seems to be lacking in content and has some serious issues with linking and sending out newsletters.
ChipLines
Gold Member
I'm not a complainer -- but I'm really unhappy with this newsletter. I just contacted HO and was told "We aren't happy either because we are fielding all of you consultants calls and we are completely aware of everyone's disatisfaction - we are aware the links aren't working - we are aware that you click on "visit my website and it doesn't go to your website" -- we are being told they are working on it." Shouldn't that have been done BEFORE they sent it out!?!
I told HO that I tell my guests they will only get one communication from me on the 4th Monday of the month -- and then THIS is what it looks like!?
This is the edition that should have had all sorts of Christmas specials, links, etc. Even the cookie press is a white dough -- not red and green. What are they thinking!!!!???? GRRR

ChipLines said:
I'm not a complainer -- but I'm really unhappy with this newsletter. I just contacted HO and was told "We aren't happy either because we are fielding all of you consultants calls and we are completely aware of everyone's disatisfaction - we are aware the links aren't working - we are aware that you click on "visit my website and it doesn't go to your website" -- we are being told they are working on it." Shouldn't that have been done BEFORE they sent it out!?!
I told HO that I tell my guests they will only get one communication from me on the 4th Monday of the month -- and then THIS is what it looks like!?
This is the edition that should have had all sorts of Christmas specials, links, etc. Even the cookie press is a white dough -- not red and green. What are they thinking!!!!???? GRRR

Ummm, and it says NOVEMBER HOST SPECIAL, instead of December. :mad:

I also got 2 other consultants newsletters in my inbox - and they are not people I've ever had contact with, so there's no way I'm on their email list...

Completely agree. This is my FIRST ever newsletter. I'm NOT happy with it at all, and feeling as though my customers will find it extremely unprofessional and poorly done. Sigh.

Even if the links, etc were working perfectly, the issue itself was really lacking in content.I liked November's edition, but this one just stinks. I don't think I'll be using it anymore.

leftymac said:
Even if the links, etc were working perfectly, the issue itself was really lacking in content.

I liked November's edition, but this one just stinks. I don't think I'll be using it anymore.
That's what I just don't understand. How could the quality be so poor this time after such a good edition last month? I loved it last month, and had such a great response to it. Gheesh.

The crappy part is that we have to pay more for our website for something that doesn't work. I've never even used it, I still love Joy's newsletters. Well I take that back, it sent out the first one because I didn't realize I had to Opt-Out of it being sent.

I am so happy I decided to stay with Tasty Tidbits until all the bugs have been worked out with the PC Newsletter. I am sorry though this has not been a positive for consultants like it should be. Hopefully it will not be long

I'm disappointed. Why don't they email them to themselves first, way ahead of time, to make sure all the links work properly, that everything has been proofread, etc. Very disappointed, indeed.

wadesgirl said:
The crappy part is that we have to pay more for our website for something that doesn't work. I've never even used it, I still love Joy's newsletters. Well I take that back, it sent out the first one because I didn't realize I had to Opt-Out of it being sent.

Wait what? I thought you had to "opt in" and choose your contacts to send newsletters??? I never did anything... so they are automatically sending them from HO each month????:confused::eek::grumpy::mad:

I want to know where it got all my contacts from. There are names in there that I never knew I had....

heat123 said:
Wait what? I thought you had to "opt in" and choose your contacts to send newsletters??? I never did anything... so they are automatically sending them from HO each month????:confused::eek::grumpy::mad:

Yes, I discovered that after I got some kick backs to my email after the first one sent out. You might want to check it out.

laurichef said:
I want to know where it got all my contacts from. There are names in there that I never knew I had....

OT:

Good one! I have a decal on the back of my car with this verse. :D

Thank you all for complaining to HO right away. I opted in to the newsletter just yesterday. Guess I should have waited one more month! I haven't gotten mine yet so my fingers are crossed that they stopped sending it out once they realized it was a mess.

heat123 said:

I didn't know this either. That should definately have been an "opt in" not an automatic thing. I had no idea that this email was going out to everyone. I'm going to have to go in and look at everything because I haven't even looked at it yet.

pcsharon1 said:
I didn't know this either. That should definately have been an "opt in" not an automatic thing. I had no idea that this email was going out to everyone. I'm going to have to go in and look at everything because I haven't even looked at it yet.

In their defense, I do think they notified us that we'd have to opt-out. I may be imagining that, though.

I think you have to opt in. I just opted in yesterday. The newsletter never went out to my contacts. And now it still hasn't gone out.....

There was a deadline of choosing to opt in by 8/25 when it first rolled out. Since I hadn't decided if I wanted to, I didn't do anything. I panicked when I read the above posts stating we had to opt out. Looked and saw that I had not opted in and could decide to opt in and select contacts. So, no newsletters sent out. Whew!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
There was a deadline of choosing to opt in by 8/25 when it first rolled out. Since I hadn't decided if I wanted to, I didn't do anything. I panicked when I read the above posts stating we had to opt out. Looked and saw that I had not opted in and could decide to opt in and select contacts. So, no newsletters sent out. Whew!

That's good to know..I just checked and I do have to "opt in" to send them!:rolleyes:

Jolie_Paradoxe said:

Yeah!!!!!!!! So glad I haven't been double e-mailing my contacts. Now just waiting for them to work out all the kinks before I consider switching my format.

I am using TT still. Hope they get the kinks worked out soon.

Joy's newsletters and variations are the best, much better and more reliable than the previous newsletter I used to buy.

1. What is the "December Newsletter - How Embarrassing" about?

The December Newsletter - How Embarrassing is a monthly newsletter that features tips, recipes, and product specials for the holiday season.

2. When will the December Newsletter be released?

The December Newsletter will be released on the first week of December.

3. Is the December Newsletter only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the December Newsletter is available for everyone to access on our website.

4. Can I share the December Newsletter with my friends and family?

Yes, the December Newsletter can be shared with anyone who may be interested in Pampered Chef products and recipes.

5. Are there any exclusive deals in the December Newsletter?

Yes, the December Newsletter will feature special discounts and promotions only available to subscribers. Make sure to sign up for our newsletter to take advantage of these deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • PampMomof3