• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Meeting: What's the Big Announcement?

In summary, the speaker is not a director but usually hosts the Cluster's Back to Business meeting in January. However, in the October issue of CN, it was mentioned that the 2013 trip incentives will be revealed in December instead of January. The speaker asks if anyone knows the specific date for the December meetings and wonders why it is being done a month earlier. Others mention that they want to know the incentive trip information earlier so they can start working on it in December. It is also mentioned that the information will most likely be posted on Consultant's Corner by December 5th or 6th. The speaker is excited for the meeting on December 3rd, where they will receive "the envelope" with the trip information.
SonyaVerrillo
Ok, so I'm not a director, but I usually host our Cluster's Back to Business meeting in January because we all watch the video on my 53" widescreen TV.:D

In the October issue of CN, the back page refers to to the 2013 trip incentives being revealed in December, rather than January. Can anyone tell me if the December meetings have a specific date? I'm trying to plan ahead...

Thanks,
-Sonya

Tuesday, December 4th. Can't wait!

Really??? I missed that notice. I wonder why they are doing it a whole month early.

Isn't the point of "back to business" to refocus our thoughts AFTER the busy holiday season?

I wonder what changes are in store...

People have said they want to know the incentive trip info earlier so that they are already working on January in December vs getting excited in Jan and losing the whole month.

Hmmm. My hospitality director isn't having her meeting until December 16th. I wonder if all the information (which I will be anxiously awaiting) will be on Consultant's Corner by the 5th or 6th?

Bren706 said:
Hmmm. My hospitality director isn't having her meeting until December 16th. I wonder if all the information (which I will be anxiously awaiting) will be on Consultant's Corner by the 5th or 6th?

I would say yes since they are planning company wide meeting night.

Last year they posted it all around 7 p.m. Central time, which is 4 p.m. Alaska time and ruined the surprise for our consultants. We've let them know how this took a lot of the excitement out of our meeting, so they may post it later. However, either way, we're having our meeting on the 3rd since last year directors got "the envelope" 5-7 days before the scheduled meeting date :) SOOO excited!!! One of my favorite parts of being a director :)

What is "December Mtg-Back to Business"?

"December Mtg-Back to Business" is a meeting held in December to discuss and plan for the upcoming year's business goals and strategies.

When and where will the "December Mtg-Back to Business" take place?

The specific date and location of the "December Mtg-Back to Business" may vary depending on the company, but it typically takes place in the first or second week of December at the company's main office or a designated meeting space.

Who is expected to attend the "December Mtg-Back to Business"?

The "December Mtg-Back to Business" is typically attended by all employees, managers, and executives in the company, as it is an important meeting to discuss company-wide goals and strategies for the upcoming year.

What is the purpose of the "December Mtg-Back to Business"?

The main purpose of the "December Mtg-Back to Business" is to review the previous year's performance and set goals and strategies for the upcoming year. It is also an opportunity for employees to ask questions and provide feedback.

How should I prepare for the "December Mtg-Back to Business"?

To prepare for the "December Mtg-Back to Business," it is recommended to review your individual goals and performance from the previous year, as well as any feedback or suggestions you have for the company. It is also important to come with an open mind and be ready to contribute to the discussion and planning for the upcoming year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinluvsken
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ChefBeckyD