• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director December Meeting: Before, During, or After Trip?

In summary, the Director is planning on having a meeting on the 3rd, but the other director is unavailable on that date. They are hoping the materials will be ready in time for the meeting.
DebPC
Staff member
Who's having a December meeting this year? Are you doing it before, at the same time, or after the Trip Announcements?

I plan to do mine on the 4th as our "back to business" but need to come up with a different name (since we hopefully will still be in full swing business!). Last year's was my super successful, combined it with a recipe night and signed 3 consultants. I'm hoping for similar results, a great h.o. incentive for signing in december, and enthusiasm from my team! Then I'll do a regular January meeting at the beginning of that month.

Maybe I'll call it "Get Ready for 2013!"

If I'm still here I plan to do a Dec meeting. We usually meet on the first Thursday so I'll keep it at that. But honestly, I hope I'm moved by then. Besides no one who attends the meetings even cares about the trips. Even my top seller feels its out of her reach and until they change their attitude it WILL be unattainable.

My meeting is planned on Dec 3rd... i was planning on doing it the same day

We usually meet the first Monday of the month anyway, so we're planning on doing it on the 3rd. I do meetings with another Director and I can't do a meeting on the 4th because of my other job and the other Director can't do the 5th. So, we figured we'll do our regular time and hope that the materials get to us in time and we'll make sure they don't spill any beans until the 5th, so as not to spoil anything from the "back to business" meeting and trip stuff.

I will not be having a December meeting that I know of right now. Trying to get a November one together. Our meetings have been low attendance as well.

Ours is planned for 12/2 early evening. Not my decision- another director is hadnling it.

I do mine with my upline director. We are doing ours as a brunch on Dec 8th. The 4th did not work for either of us. We usually do a little gift exchange ato ur Dec meeting and make it a little more fun for everyone. We still do training, but a little more relaxed.

What is the purpose of the December meeting?

The December meeting is held to discuss and plan the logistics of a trip that will take place before, during, or after the month of December.

Who should attend the December meeting?

All individuals who will be participating in the trip, including organizers, leaders, and participants, should attend the December meeting.

What topics will be covered during the December meeting?

The December meeting will cover important topics such as trip itinerary, transportation arrangements, accommodations, budget, safety measures, and any other necessary information.

When should the December meeting take place?

The December meeting should take place at least a month before the trip, to allow enough time for planning and preparations.

What should participants bring to the December meeting?

Participants should bring any necessary documents, such as passports or visas, as well as any questions or concerns they may have about the trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Inomiamenda
  • Chef Bobby
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
LisaFortner
  • Nanisu