• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting on December KCN? Here's How to Get It

In summary, "Waiting on December KCN" is a holiday promotion from Pampered Chef that offers exclusive discounts and deals on kitchen products in December. To participate, visit the website or reach out to a local consultant and join the Facebook group. Deals may include discounts, bundle deals, and free gifts with purchase. There is no minimum purchase required, but certain deals may have eligibility requirements. The promotion typically runs throughout December, but specific dates may vary.
cajunchelle
Gold Member
I am waiting on the email to get my consultant number. Could someone please post the December KCN for me? TIA

Kitchen Consultant NewsHere's December and January's. They will have a special edition that you will receive after Leadership.

Attachments

• dec05_kcn.pdf
    902.6 KB · Views: 444
  • jan06_kcn.pdf
    697.6 KB · Views: 433
Thanks so much!

1. What is "Waiting on December KCN?"

"Waiting on December KCN" is a special holiday promotion from Pampered Chef that offers exclusive discounts and deals on kitchen products in the month of December.

2. How can I participate in "Waiting on December KCN?"

To participate in "Waiting on December KCN," simply visit the Pampered Chef website or reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also join the Pampered Chef Facebook group for updates and special offers.

3. What kind of deals can I expect during "Waiting on December KCN?"

During "Waiting on December KCN," Pampered Chef offers discounts on a variety of products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. There may also be special bundle deals and free gifts with purchase.

4. Is there a minimum purchase required to participate in "Waiting on December KCN?"

No, there is no minimum purchase required to participate in "Waiting on December KCN." However, certain deals may have minimum purchase requirements for eligibility.

5. When does "Waiting on December KCN" start and end?

"Waiting on December KCN" typically runs throughout the month of December, but exact start and end dates may vary. Check the Pampered Chef website or Facebook group for the most up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
stevensel