• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best of December & January: Tips, Ideas & Inspiration

In summary, for the month of December, the featured products are the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Cooking Blender, Mini Bakers, Charcuterie Board, and Silicone Prep Bowls. There are also promotions such as the Holiday Savings Event and Host Specials for discounts and free products. Popular holiday recipes include the Holiday Wreath Appetizer, Peppermint Brownie Trifle, and Instant Pot Eggnog Cheesecake. In January, new products such as the Stackable Cooling Rack, Quick Slice, Family-Size Quick Cooker, and Quick Cooker Perforated Insert will be released. Special offers for hosting a party in January include double Host Credit and a free Quick Cooker Steamer Set for qualifying parties.
babywings76
Gold Member
I've seen lots of combinations, but am looking for just Dec & Jan. together. Has that one been done yet? Can someone point me to it?

Thanks for the link. I was looking too!

Any word on the December, and beyond, oofs?

Hi there! Thank you for your interest in finding the best tips, ideas, and inspiration for December and January. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I'm always on the lookout for new and creative ways to make the most out of these months. I can assure you that there are plenty of amazing combinations for these two months that have been done before. I would be more than happy to share some of my favorite ideas with you. In the meantime, feel free to browse our website or reach out to me directly for some personalized recommendations. Happy cooking!

What are the featured products for the month of December?

The featured products for December include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Mini Bakers, the Charcuterie Board, and the Silicone Prep Bowls.

Are there any special deals or promotions for December?

Yes, there are several promotions for December including the Holiday Savings Event, where customers can enjoy discounts on select items, and the Host Specials, where hosts can earn free products and discounts on their orders.

What are the top holiday recipes using Pampered Chef products?

Some popular holiday recipes using Pampered Chef products include the Holiday Wreath Appetizer made with the Charcuterie Board, the Peppermint Brownie Trifle made with the Deluxe Cooking Blender, and the Instant Pot Eggnog Cheesecake made with the Quick Cooker.

What new products are being released in January?

In January, we will be launching the new Stackable Cooling Rack, the Quick Slice, the Family-Size Quick Cooker, and the Quick Cooker Perforated Insert.

Are there any special offers for hosting a party in January?

Yes, in January, hosts can earn double Host Credit towards free products and discounts on their orders. They can also receive the exclusive host-only product, the Quick Cooker Steamer Set, for free with qualifying parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • esavvymom