• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Host Special: Is It Underwhelming? | Check Out the Latest Offers

In summary, the December host special does not seem particularly 'light' to anyone else. The new piece of stoneware is cool, but the half-price items are not motivating for many. There is the new piece of stoneware but it is not discounted and will be available in January anyway. Am I missing something? Do you think that they have a surprise waiting in the wings that they are not ready to reveal yet?
jpanzenhagen
Gold Member
Does the December host special seem rather 'light' to anyone else? After coming off of 2 60% off items in November, one additional half-price item is somewhat of a yawner. There is the new piece of stoneware but it isn't being discounted and will be available in January anyway. Am I missing something? Do you think that they have a surprise waiting in the wings that they are not ready to reveal yet?

Very light. The new stone is cool- but a lot of people don't care for stoneware. I hope they will have a free item for shows hosted and closed by the 15th.

I have been a consultant since 2007 and I can't remember them having a bonus half priced item before...?I can't tell you how many hosts I've had that don't use their half-priced items. I convince them to get something-anything. So I can't see this as a strong motivator for many.But, at least it is different.

To be honest, I don't find that the Host Specials are necessarily great booking tools for me. If they resonate with a host, great. If not, there are lots of other reasons to host a show.

I am giving people who want to date in Dec the option of it being a Nov show if they are not interested in the new stone. Nov shows can go in until the 15th and Christmas cut off is Dec 16 this year so if they want Nov specials they have to be on by the 15th. Better for me anyway. I rarely have shows after that in Dec anyway. Of course if someone would want Dec 16-31 they'd get Dec specials. Like someone else said, a lot of folks don't book because of the specials anyway.

I too, am avoiding talking about December anyway. If somebody really wants Dec. 16-31, they might opt to wait until January.If somebody wants a show in early December, how do you go about dating the show Nov. 30? I had to call tech support when I had this issue.

1. What is the December Host Special?

The December Host Special is a limited-time promotion offered by Pampered Chef for our valued hosts. It includes special discounts and rewards for hosting a cooking or online party during the month of December.

2. How can I qualify for the December Host Special?

To qualify for the December Host Special, you must host a cooking or online party during the month of December with a minimum of $200 in sales and at least one booking for a future party. This offer is not valid for catalog parties or fundraisers.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a party during December?

By hosting a party during December, you can take advantage of the December Host Special, which includes discounts on products and rewards such as free products and exclusive host gifts. You can also earn free and half-price products based on your party sales.

4. Can the December Host Special be combined with other offers?

No, the December Host Special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn your regular host rewards in addition to the December Host Special rewards.

5. How long is the December Host Special valid for?

The December Host Special is only valid for parties held during the month of December. Any parties held outside of this time frame will not be eligible for the special offers and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
menehune
  • pamperedberry
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg