• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Best Deals: December Host and Guest Specials Revealed!

In summary, the conversation discusses the upcoming December Host and Guest specials and strategies for filling up the calendar for that month. The speaker suggests talking to guests about November and getting Christmas shopping done early, while also mentioning that the December specials will be revealed at the beginning of the month. They also mention the possibility of earning Spring products for free in December and the importance of filling up the calendar for that month. The conversation concludes with a personal experience of struggling to book shows in December and the determination to avoid making the same mistake this year.
Pamperedthelma
Has anyone heard what the December Host and Guest specials are yet???? :confused: I'd like to start and use them for bookings.
Thanks

Fill your calendarYou already have all the shows you need for Oct & Nov? Don't give your guests too far out information. It gives them a reason to procrastinate. Talk to them about November and getting Christmas shopping done early, allowing the opportunity for friends/family to get theirs done early, and her having a bigger free shopping spree because guests haven't already started spending their money for Christmas elsewhere.

December specials will be shared with you the first of the month. If you must try to talk about December, tell guests that Pampered Chef always offers phenomenal specials approaching the holidays. Because you will only be working "x" weeks in the month of December, your calendar will fill quickly. Let's go ahead and get a date on the calendar now. They do not need to know what the special is to know it's an excellent time to host a show.

Is December the month that we can earn the Spring products for free? I don't know if PC changes that up every year to keep you guessing, but I seem to recall that last year this was the case (I don't have anything to back that up except aging memory).

Anyway, I've been wondering about that and if I should start concentrating on December b/c of the "short" month with getting orders in for holidays?

I have tried to bookDecember as well , holliday shopping party , cookie exchanges, ect. I dint consintrate on December last year it was our month to earn the new products. I had a awful month!Everyone I asked said no to close to the holidays , work christmas partys ect. I got all the excuses ! So this year I am not going to make the same mistake !! I am going to try to fill my calender !! If you have a full December that will take you into a Great start for the new year !! :)

for asking, I am happy to share that the December Host and Guest specials have just been announced! As a consultant, I am excited to offer these amazing deals to my hosts and guests. For December, the Host special is a free Stoneware Square Baker with a purchase of $200 or more. And for our guests, we have a Buy One, Get One 50% off deal on our popular Quick Cooker! These specials are sure to be a hit and I would love to help you start booking parties to take advantage of them. Let me know if you would like more information or would like to schedule a party. Happy cooking!

What are the host and guest specials for December?

The host special for December is the Rockcrok® Slow Cooker Set, which includes a 4-qt. Slow Cooker and Rockcrok® Everyday Pan. The guest special is the Quick Cooker Deluxe Bundle, featuring our popular Quick Cooker and accessories.

How can I qualify for the December host special?

To qualify for the Rockcrok® Slow Cooker Set, you must host a party with a minimum of $650 in guest sales and have at least one booking from your party. You can also qualify by submitting a personal order of $200 or more.

What is included in the Quick Cooker Deluxe Bundle?

The Quick Cooker Deluxe Bundle includes the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Ceramic Pot, Quick Cooker Steamer Basket, and Quick Cooker Silicone Steamer. It also comes with a recipe book and a quick start guide.

How long will the December host and guest specials be available?

The December host and guest specials will be available from November 1st to December 31st, or while supplies last.

Can I combine the host and guest specials for even more savings?

Yes, you can combine the host and guest specials to maximize your savings. As a host, you can use your host credits towards the purchase of the Quick Cooker Deluxe Bundle, and as a guest, you can take advantage of the discount offered on the Rockcrok® Slow Cooker Set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views