• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing December Bookings as a New Consultant: Free Products Offer

L
ltkacz
I'm a new consultant - started in September. I was curious, for those who have been in the business for a few years - how have your December bookings been? Good or bad?

Obviously, being a new consultant, I would love to cash in on the wonderful offer on free products with $1000 or more in sales.

Thanks so much for your input.

Make it what you want it.December can be as good as you want it to be. I usually hold 6-7 shows in the first two weeks of the month so I don't have to work until after Leadership. Making the $5000 mark is a little harder because of the holiday, but you can do it if you try. You can also have catalog shows!

Just overbook! Decemeber cancellations seem to happen more to me because of the hectic holiday season!

Hi there! First of all, congratulations on starting your Pampered Chef business in September! That's an exciting time to be a consultant, especially with the holiday season right around the corner. To answer your question, my December bookings have always been great as a Pampered Chef consultant. The key is to really focus on promoting the free products offer to your customers. Make sure to share the offer on your social media platforms, send out personalized emails to your previous customers, and even mention it during your parties and events. You can also offer incentives for hosting a party in December, such as a free product or discount. It's all about creating a sense of urgency and excitement around the free products offer. Good luck and happy holiday selling!

1. How can I effectively promote my free products offer to increase December bookings?

One way to promote your free products offer is by utilizing social media platforms and creating eye-catching graphics or posts to attract potential customers. You can also reach out to your existing network of friends, family, and acquaintances through email or word of mouth and let them know about the offer. Another effective strategy is to collaborate with other businesses or influencers to reach a larger audience.

2. What are some tips for maximizing sales during the holiday season as a new consultant?

Some tips for maximizing sales during the holiday season include offering exclusive discounts or promotions, hosting holiday-themed events or parties, and creating bundles or gift sets with your products. You can also tap into the gift-giving market by highlighting your products as great gift ideas for friends and family.

3. How do I ensure a successful follow-up after a December booking?

Following up after a December booking is crucial to maintain a strong relationship with your customers. You can send a personalized thank-you note or email, offer a special discount on their next purchase, or ask for their feedback to improve your services. It's also important to stay in touch with them throughout the year, not just during the holiday season.

4. What are some common mistakes to avoid when trying to book December parties as a new consultant?

Some common mistakes to avoid when trying to book December parties include not being organized or prepared, not having a clear understanding of your target audience, and not properly promoting your offers or products. It's also important to not come across as too pushy or sales-oriented, as this can turn potential customers away.

5. How can I stand out among other consultants during the busy holiday season?

To stand out among other consultants during the busy holiday season, you can offer unique and personalized services or products, provide exceptional customer service, and create a strong brand image. It's also important to stay up-to-date with current trends and offer something different from what other consultants are offering. Engaging with your customers and creating a positive experience can also help you stand out from the competition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ponvn591
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • ponvn591
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • MissChef