• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Bookings: December Booking Blitz Tips & Tricks

I'm inclined to agree - otherwise, it would actually be penalizing those of us who already have January booked.Considering I have 8 shows booked for Jan already... plus 3 floaters that have not decided on a date yet. I'm gonna register those shows..Hopefully they offer the guy-consultants more options! They seem to forget you guys sometimes! :)
otisbg
Gold Member
:grumpy:I think we have all read about the booking blitz to take place on Dec. 16, 17, 18. They said that surprises would be offered and we are to put our shows on the calendar as soon as we book them. Maybe I missed something but - I had such a crap January last year, that I really put tons of effort & time into booking my January the way I wanted. Yes, I did over book to allow for weather & cancellations. So I guess my question is - should I go back and take my shows off the Consultant Connection calendar until the 16, 17 , 18?
Does anyone know any more about this? Any opinion would be greatly appreciated.

otisbg said:
:grumpy:I think we have all read about the booking blitz to take place on Dec. 16, 17, 18. They said that surprises would be offered and we are to put our shows on the calendar as soon as we book them. Maybe I missed something but - I had such a crap January last year, that I really put tons of effort & time into booking my January the way I wanted. Yes, I did over book to allow for weather & cancellations. So I guess my question is - should I go back and take my shows off the Consultant Connection calendar until the 16, 17 , 18?
Does anyone know any more about this? Any opinion would be greatly appreciated.

I've wondered about this too. My January is booked, and I'm working on February....does February count, or do they have to be January shows?

We are suppose to be receiving an email from HO today with more information. Hopefully that will answer the questions. :)

Re: December Booking Blitz ??anyone hear anything yet ? About the Booking Biz ......... they said today well it's Today already

So it's just whoever puts shows on the calendar on those days? Even if we're not actually participating in the Booking Blitz? I thought you had to somehow register that you were doing the booking blitz and the shows were a result of that.

All the info is now up on CC.....

What do y'all think of the prizes, requirements, etc?

I'm always happy to get PC bucks. Some logo scarves and mittens would be cute, too. Wonder how much/many they're giving away...

I'm reading the announcement as "New" shows. That means any January show that was booked at previous parties won't count, since it's already on the books. Does anybody know differently?

well it is "supposed" to be NEW shows. However, I bet there will be a lot who register shows that are already booked! I just booked a Jan. one today. So, should I just not put it on paper and then re-call her back on the 16th (lol) to book again? I am trying SO hard to book January as I REALLY need a strong start!!! I think after next week I should have 10 shows booked for January!!! YIPPEE!

I don't think it would be bad or breaking the rules to post shows you've already booked. Booking shows now is what we all should be doing. For almost all the years I've been with PC I've been trained to book Jan BEFORE Thanksgiving or in the very least mostly booked. I don't think they expect a ton of people to not have shows. I think this kind of thing is to motivate those who might try to take Jan off. However, I also think they want to have an idea of the volume to expect for Jan. Just my 2 cents.

Chef Kearns said:
I don't think it would be bad or breaking the rules to post shows you've already booked. Booking shows now is what we all should be doing. For almost all the years I've been with PC I've been trained to book Jan BEFORE Thanksgiving or in the very least mostly booked. I don't think they expect a ton of people to not have shows. I think this kind of thing is to motivate those who might try to take Jan off. However, I also think they want to have an idea of the volume to expect for Jan. Just my 2 cents.

I'm inclined to agree - otherwise, it would actually be penalizing those of us who already have January booked.

considering I have 8 shows booked for Jan already... plus 3 floaters that have not decided on a date yet. I'm gonna register those shows..

Hopefully they offer the guy-consultants more options! They seem to forget you guys sometimes! :) Didn't think a Dots-bag would be all that appealing (could earn it and sell it to get something else, eh?)

esavvymom said:
Hopefully they offer the guy-consultants more options! They seem to forget you guys sometimes! :) Didn't think a Dots-bag would be all that appealing (could earn it and sell it to get something else, eh?)

You are so right, Bobbi, though the big TV might motive them, eh?

I'm not excited about the dots bags. I like the dots, always get comments about them, wear my dots apron, use a dots pen (big indulgence from Merrill). The quilted bags seem frumpy to me. I have the cranberry striped carry-all and the HWC tote, both stuffed away somewhere. I even recently stopped using my catalog tote from conference b/c it was too heavy on my shoulder. I'd like them to give us a more medium-sized purse. We don't need to carry a catalog with us as long as we have a mini.

The way I see it is they said all the shows we book during the 16th17th and 18th are the ones we register plus the ones we call during those days .

Becca_in_MD said:
We don't need to carry a catalog with us as long as we have a mini.

Oh, how cute would that be? A catalog tote for the mini-catalog?! OMG!! Please Please Please HO fairies come out with one of those!!! Too adorable!

Course it would need to be slightly larger than the mini, but still!

Does anyone know if we can register a consultant hosted show for the booking blitz?

turtle15 said:
Does anyone know if we can register a consultant hosted show for the booking blitz?
Yes, you can. In a previous booking promotion, I registered a show hosted by me and I WON!! I got a call from Amy Neal and won a free 7 inch Santoku. The show was a mystery hostess show so my host ended up getting one as well. It was a nice surprise for her!

does anyone know what happens if someone books a January show but has to reschedule to Feb? I have 2 hostesses that are booking shows... but they MIGHT have to book feb shows... any ideas?

well that may happen all of us all you can do is host coach but the final drawing is Feb 4th so what evrt gets submited is what you will get points for

I was looking at CC at the rules and no where does it specifically define NEW. So this to me would be any party in January, even ones you booked prior to the contest announcement. Otherwise it simply would not be fair to the Pampered Chef "workaholics"! (KIDDING!), who have January booked already. I am pretty sure that it does specifically states that the party must be held and submitted in January though. So... I have to majorly over book though because here in Wisconsin, you have no clue to the what the weather might do in January! Even pn the same day! If they all held, well, WOW! I am shooting for 10 so...

So I just entered the two shows that I got last night and apparently won some PC dollars, although every time you click to see who the winners are they change.I think I'm being cynical, but how does HO know that people are just making shows up to try and win PC dollars???

No, it doesn't define "new" but if you got bookings at a previous show, and registered them with that show, then it's on record already. I don't think they would qualify.

It's 11PM on the 16th here & I've been waiting for the link to pop up so I could enter the shows from my calls tonight. It says that I won $25 PC, but I didn't get a pop up saying that or an e-mail. So wondering if I really won that or not.

I had the same thing happen. I came up under the winner's list, but when I refresh it, it comes up with new name's every time. No e-mail, etc to confirm.

I did a print screen & saved it as a photo. JUST IN CASE! LOLBut if you keep hitting refresh, you'll see your name pop up again. ;)

I can't believe how many names have won already. It looks like they're giving away LOTS and LOTS of PC bucks. Congrats to the winners already! I see some names twice on the list already. Add that to the 5% for sales over $1500 held and submitted in Dec. and that's a nice dent in spring/summer supplies. Could even be a whole conference registration.

It sounds like John could be a lawyer in his next career. I don't see a definition of "new" either.

I e-mailed the solution center to see if there's a problem with the page. It's still changing names around. I've refreshed several times & my name's not popping up anymore, but it does keep changing names around each time I refresh the screen. Weird!!! Glad I did a print screen with my name & kept it! I might need it later to prove that I was there at some point. I'm already up to $102 PC Dollars on the monthly bonus, this would put me at $127. If I save it for kit enhancement in April, it's $211.66 in FREE items. I'll be a bit sad if they take away some of that now. :(

Look in CC - Managing your Business - Pampered Chef Dollars and if you have WON PC $$ for the Booking Blitz...you will see the "Booking Blitz" Deposit..it was in there within minutes for me! :)

:grumpy: Nope! Not showing up there!!! Now I'm REALLY glad that I did the print screen with my name on the winner's list. I'll have to call HO & see what the deal is. Later though ... it's 12:42 AM here in Japan & I need to go to bed. My 2 year old & 9 month old are NOT going to sleep in for me tomorrow!!! LOL

Congrats to all the winners....I'm taking a break, and it looks like no PCD with my entries. My Jan is maxed out, so I may not have any more to enter! LOL

I still have 23 names on my primary list, so maybe with those ... LOL

If you look at the bottom right hand corner of the bookings winners page, there are multiple pages of winners to view.

Nice....go sheila! Hoping you rack up on those PCD. I could call more people, but I don't think I'd be sane with more shows. Looks like I have 7 cooking and 6 catalog, and there are still a couple more who are calling me back with dates! Yikes!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Nice....go sheila! Hoping you rack up on those PCD. I could call more people, but I don't think I'd be sane with more shows. Looks like I have 7 cooking and 6 catalog, and there are still a couple more who are calling me back with dates! Yikes!

If there's a month to overbook, it's January. Once they get over Christmas and Jan. 1 hits, they start backing out, postponing, thinking no one has money, bad weather hits (ok, not much of an issue for you!!), flu, etc.

And if they're calling YOU instead of you calling them, how can you turn them down :) Or push them into Feb. My fingers are crossed that Feb. will be double trip points. Already have 3 scheduled for then but am still trying to book a full Jan. b/c that will lead to an even fuller Feb.

I like to play my odds. Am entering my Jan. bookings sporadically for the contest. Did 2 already and no PC bucks. Will be making calls tonight!

Becca_in_MD said:
If there's a month to overbook, it's January. Once they get over Christmas and Jan. 1 hits, they start backing out, postponing, thinking no one has money, bad weather hits (ok, not much of an issue for you!!), flu, etc.

And if they're calling YOU instead of you calling them, how can you turn them down :) Or push them into Feb. My fingers are crossed that Feb. will be double trip points. Already have 3 scheduled for then but am still trying to book a full Jan. b/c that will lead to an even fuller Feb.

I like to play my odds. Am entering my Jan. bookings sporadically for the contest. Did 2 already and no PC bucks. Will be making calls tonight!

That makes total sense, Becca! Thanks....this will be my 1st Jan, and I appreciate the insight. I'll call again tomorrow....but oh my brain and body if they're all go's! LOL

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • alibene80