• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I redeem the December Host Special at 60% off?

In summary, the "December 60% off Host Special" is a promotional offer by a hosting company where customers can receive a 60% discount on their hosting fees for the month of December. To take advantage of this special offer, customers must sign up for a hosting plan during the month of December and the discount will be automatically applied to their first month's bill. The specific hosting plans eligible for this special offer may vary and it is best to check with the hosting company for a list of eligible plans. The availability of this offer for new and existing customers may also vary and there may be certain restrictions or limitations, such as minimum contract length or maximum discount amount, that customers should be aware of before signing up.
TJMagoo
How do we enter the customer's items they want to order at 60% off for the month of December? I see this in the fine print on te flyer:

To select the December Host Special, hosts must write
the item number(s) in the “specials” section of the sales receipt. Ask your Consultant for a complete list of promotion item numbers.

Nevermind. I just found the list after I posted this. Sorry:

https://new.pamperedchef.com/iceberg/media/pdf/public/p4148-102012us-dechostwishlist.pdf

The stainless bowl set number does not work...

Patience, grasshoppah... It is not yet Decembah....

What number do we use for the past host to take advantage of this special? I'm not finding it anywhere.

Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

No number needed. I was able to enter a number off of that list on my past host and it took it.

It says none of my numbers entered are correct. Is there another way? I just called Home Office. They said they are aware of the problem and are working on fixing it. And to try back later today to submit the show.

Last edited:
Double check your party date, make sure it's December.

Mine did that too because the show was on the 29th. As soon as I changed it to Dec 1st, deleted the item and added it back on, it worked.

What is the "December 60% off Host Special"?

The "December 60% off Host Special" is a promotional offer by a hosting company where customers can receive a 60% discount on their hosting fees for the month of December.

How can I take advantage of the "December 60% off Host Special"?

To take advantage of this special offer, you will need to sign up for a hosting plan with the participating company during the month of December. The discount will automatically be applied to your first month's bill.

What hosting plans are eligible for the "December 60% off Host Special"?

The specific hosting plans included in the "December 60% off Host Special" may vary depending on the hosting company. It is best to check with the company directly for a list of eligible plans.

Is the "December 60% off Host Special" available for new and existing customers?

The availability of this special offer for new and existing customers may vary depending on the hosting company. Some may offer it to both, while others may only offer it to new customers. It is best to check with the company directly for more information.

Are there any restrictions or limitations for the "December 60% off Host Special"?

There may be certain restrictions or limitations for the "December 60% off Host Special" such as a minimum contract length or a maximum discount amount. It is important to read the terms and conditions carefully before signing up for the offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • RoseAndrews