• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your E-News Reach with December 2013 Newsletter Timing Strategies"

In summary, the December 2013 E-News included a variety of content such as upcoming events, new products, industry news, and customer spotlights. It was distributed on a monthly basis to subscribers of the newsletter. Past issues can be found in the newsletter archive on the website. Subscribers have the option to customize the types of content they receive in the E-News. To subscribe, visit the website and enter your email address in the subscribe box on the homepage.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Does anyone know when this goes out? I didn't send a special e-mail inviting people to a Friday event because I didn't want 2 e-mails arriving within a short time of each other. So I put the invitation into the newsletter. Now I am thinking it will arrive too late for Friday's event. With the cyber Monday newsletter coming yesterday I am thinking I will have about 5 - 10 more people opt out when they get the December newsletter. That is what happened the last time 2 mailings were delivered within in a short time of each other.

I think it's going out on Monday the 9th if I remember correctly.Shari in TX

I'm afraid I do not have the specific answer to your question. It would depend on the specific newsletter and its distribution schedule. I suggest reaching out to the company or organization responsible for sending the newsletter to inquire about their distribution schedule. They should be able to provide you with more information on when the newsletter will be sent out.

1. What types of content were included in the December 2013 E-News?

The December 2013 E-News featured a variety of content including upcoming events, new products, industry news, and customer spotlights.

2. How often was the December 2013 E-News distributed?

The December 2013 E-News was distributed on a monthly basis to subscribers of our newsletter.

3. Can I still access the December 2013 E-News if I missed it?

Yes, past issues of the December 2013 E-News can be found in our newsletter archive on our website.

4. Can I customize the types of content I receive in the December 2013 E-News?

Yes, subscribers have the option to choose which topics they would like to receive in their monthly E-News, including events, products, industry news, and customer spotlights.

5. How can I subscribe to the December 2013 E-News?

To subscribe to our monthly E-News, simply visit our website and enter your email address in the subscribe box located on the homepage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies