• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Guide to Southern Hospitality

In summary, "A Guide to Southern Hospitality" is a comprehensive guide to entertaining and making guests feel at home, featuring recipes, tips, and traditions from Southern culture. The author is a team of Pampered Chef consultants with a deep understanding and appreciation for Southern hospitality and cuisine. The guide includes a variety of recipes for classic and modern Southern dishes, as well as appetizers, drinks, and desserts. It is not limited to those living in the South and is available in both physical and e-book form.
ChefPeg
Gold Member
Here y'all go! :)

Attachments

• Dec. '12 OOF.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 428
Last edited:
Peg, did you do this one? I'm having trouble printing the bottom lines. Can't change margins, Help!

Leslie, I'll work with it and repost. Sorry 'bout that. :)

doesn't make a difference when I save target as either. the bottom line cuts off.

Leslie, I modified it. Sorry it took so long. Is it working better for you now?

1. What is "A Guide to Southern Hospitality"?

"A Guide to Southern Hospitality" is a collection of recipes, tips, and traditions that embody the warm and welcoming nature of Southern culture. It is a comprehensive guide to entertaining and making guests feel at home.

2. Who is the author of "A Guide to Southern Hospitality"?

The author of "A Guide to Southern Hospitality" is a team of Pampered Chef consultants who have a deep understanding and appreciation for Southern hospitality and cuisine. They have compiled their knowledge and expertise to create this guide.

3. What types of recipes are included in "A Guide to Southern Hospitality"?

The guide includes a variety of recipes, including classic Southern dishes like fried chicken and biscuits, as well as modern twists on traditional favorites. There are also recipes for crowd-pleasing appetizers, refreshing drinks, and decadent desserts.

4. Is "A Guide to Southern Hospitality" only for those living in the South?

No, the guide is for anyone who wants to incorporate Southern hospitality into their home and entertaining. The recipes and tips can be used by anyone, regardless of their location.

5. Can I purchase "A Guide to Southern Hospitality" in physical form?

Yes, "A Guide to Southern Hospitality" is available for purchase in a physical spiral-bound book from Pampered Chef. It can also be viewed and downloaded as an e-book on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefPeg
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • SherryLynn
  • General Chat
Replies