• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Faster Way to Delete Contacts on the December 2010 Enewsletter List?

In summary, the newsletters that went out yesterday for December 2010 show the special for Host a Show this Month (aka December) but the heading within the paragraph says "Plus: November Host Special ... FREE hostess apron with a Show of $650 or more." Do they not have people proofread these things? I'm sorry but that is not my job!!! Sigh.
LeslieSGI
Gold Member
The newsletters that went out yesterday for December 2010 show the special for Host a Show this Month (aka December) but the heading within the paragraph says "Plus: November Host Special ... FREE hostess apron with a Show of $650 or more." Do they not have people proofread these things? I'm sorry but that is not my job!!! Sigh.​

ChefBeckyD said:
Yes, but the point she is making is that the Newsletter says it's the NOVEMBER special. :(
Yes, that was the point!​

I saw that too. How annoying!!

Totally missed that reading on the tiny iPhone, sorry! ;)

Yes, AND THEN, in the body of the newsletter it talks about the October 60% off cookware special! ARGHhhhhh!

Oh my gosh...that's just sad. Especially about the OCTOBER reference.

I also wish that they'd give some kind of notification that they are going out. Do they and I missed it somewhere?

yankfan24 said:
I also wish that they'd give some kind of notification that they are going out. Do they and I missed it somewhere?

No. They will automatically go out on the 23rd...they won't tell you each time.

Ok, well at least I know the 23rd...that's good to know. Thanks Bobbi. They probably told us that at the beginning, but then with all the problems. Seems like they still don't have it all together yet.

yankfan24 said:
Ok, well at least I know the 23rd...that's good to know. Thanks Bobbi. They probably told us that at the beginning, but then with all the problems. Seems like they still don't have it all together yet.
They go out on the 4th Monday of each month, not specifically the 23rd. :)

Aurora said:
They go out on the 4th Monday of each month, not specifically the 23rd. :)

Sorry- they must have changed that then, because when it started, they said the 23rd I thought. I didn't opt-into it. Thankfully!! I like to edit mine.

Wish there was a way to delete contacts in multiples. In order to delete a contact on the newsletter list, you have to do one at a time and it takes you back to the first page with each deletion. Does anyone know a quicker way?

1. What promotions are available in the December 2010 Enewsletter?

The December 2010 Enewsletter features a variety of promotions, including discounts on holiday-themed products, free shipping on orders over $50, and limited-time deals on select cookware sets.

2. How often is the Enewsletter sent out?

The Pampered Chef Enewsletter is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of each month. However, there may be special editions sent out for holidays or special promotions.

3. How do I sign up to receive the Enewsletter?

To sign up for the Pampered Chef Enewsletter, simply visit our website and click on the "Newsletter" tab. From there, you can enter your email address and click "Subscribe" to start receiving monthly updates and promotions.

4. Can I customize my Enewsletter to only receive promotions for specific products?

At this time, the Enewsletter is not customizable for specific products. However, if you have a preference for certain types of products or promotions, you can contact our customer service team and they can assist you in finding the best options for your needs.

5. Are there any exclusive offers or deals in the December 2010 Enewsletter?

Yes, the December 2010 Enewsletter includes exclusive deals and offers that are only available to subscribers. These may include discounts, free gifts, or limited-time promotions. Make sure to check your inbox regularly so you don't miss out on these special offers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MHPampered
  • crissy11
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
archie
  • raebates