• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December 2009 Outside Order Form | Share and Save Time | [Website Name]

In summary, the December 2009 Order Form features a variety of holiday-themed products, including baking sets, serving platters, and kitchen gadgets. It also offers promotions and discounts, such as discounted bundles and free gifts with purchase. Orders can be placed online or through a consultant, and typically ship within 2-3 business days. Returns and exchanges are also available within 30 days of purchase.
PampChefDeb
Has anyone created a December 2009 Outside Order Form yet? If so, would you be willing to share it here? I'd really appreciate it!! Thanks in advance! :angel:

I like the one PC provides - it even has a picture of the guest special on it.

I haven't personally created a December 2009 Outside Order Form, but I'm sure there are plenty of templates available online that you can use or modify to fit your needs. You could try searching for "December 2009 Outside Order Form template" and see what comes up. Good luck!

1. What products are featured in the December 2009 Order Form?

The December 2009 Order Form features a variety of holiday-themed products including baking sets, serving platters, and kitchen gadgets perfect for holiday entertaining. It also includes popular Pampered Chef products such as our stoneware collection and kitchen knives.

2. Are there any special promotions or discounts offered in the December 2009 Order Form?

Yes, there are several promotions and discounts available in the December 2009 Order Form. These include discounted bundles, free gifts with purchase, and special pricing on select products. Be sure to check out the Order Form for all the details!

3. Can I place an order from the December 2009 Order Form online?

Yes, you can place an order from the December 2009 Order Form online through our website. Simply add the desired products to your cart and proceed to checkout. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

4. How long will it take for my order from the December 2009 Order Form to arrive?

Orders from the December 2009 Order Form typically ship within 2-3 business days. Depending on your location, delivery can take an additional 2-5 business days. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information once your order has been shipped.

5. Can I return or exchange items from the December 2009 Order Form?

Yes, you can return or exchange items from the December 2009 Order Form within 30 days of purchase. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team to initiate the return or exchange process. Please note that some exclusions may apply, so be sure to check the Order Form for full details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
  • ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • MissyPC