• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Decanter/ Bottle Cleaning Brush

In summary, The Decanter/Bottle Cleaning Brush is made of durable, high-quality nylon bristles that are safe for use on all types of glass and decanter surfaces. It can be cleaned by simply rinsing it with warm water and mild soap, and is gentle enough to use on delicate glassware. The brush is designed to clean a variety of bottles and containers, including wine bottles, water bottles, and baby bottles. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results and to prolong the life of the brush.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the Decanter/ Bottle Cleaning Brush. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

Can't wait to get this! I have an ISI cream whipper that is very hard to clean, I use the larger bottle brush but it is not very stiff. I think this is going to be a big help!

Who has used this? What do you think?

I've sold a lot of these this fall just from the catalog.

Has anyone tried using this to wash baby bottles? Or would the soft tip bottle brushes be better? I'm wanting to make a baby tool turn about and thinking of things to put in it.

What is the Decanter/Bottle Cleaning Brush made of?

The Decanter/Bottle Cleaning Brush is made of durable, high-quality nylon bristles that are safe for use on all types of glass and decanter surfaces.

How do I clean the Decanter/Bottle Cleaning Brush?

The Decanter/Bottle Cleaning Brush can be cleaned by simply rinsing it with warm water and mild soap. Make sure to thoroughly rinse and air dry the brush before storing it.

Can I use the Decanter/Bottle Cleaning Brush on delicate glassware?

Yes, the Decanter/Bottle Cleaning Brush is gentle enough to use on delicate glassware, such as wine glasses or crystal decanters. However, we recommend using a lighter touch on delicate surfaces.

What types of bottles can the Decanter/Bottle Cleaning Brush clean?

The Decanter/Bottle Cleaning Brush is designed to clean a variety of bottles, including wine bottles, water bottles, and even baby bottles. It can also be used to clean vases, jars, and other narrow-necked containers.

Is the Decanter/Bottle Cleaning Brush dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Decanter/Bottle Cleaning Brush is safe to use in the dishwasher. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the brush.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg