• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Dec Components in Tasty Tidbits Newsletter

In summary, there could be various reasons for missing components in the Tasty Tidbits newsletter, such as technical issues or editorial decisions. Customers can request specific components to be included in future editions and missing components may be included in future newsletters depending on the reason for their absence. Past newsletters are also accessible on the company's website or through contacting customer service.
cookingwithdot
Gold Member
I'm not seeing the Dec components under the Build your own newsletter on Tasty Tidbits ... am I just not seeing them or is it not posted yet? :)

Thanks!!!

No, it's not you...I'm just a little behind in getting everything uploaded this month. trying to crank out the last of my holiday portrait session editing and then I will be free and clear for December!

The December articles are there now. Sorry for the delay.

No worries Joy, you're the best!

1. Why are some components missing from my Tasty Tidbits newsletter?

There could be a few reasons for this. One possibility is that there was a technical issue during the newsletter's creation or distribution. Another possibility is that the missing components were intentionally left out due to space constraints or other editorial decisions. If you notice missing components consistently, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Can I request to have a certain component included in the Tasty Tidbits newsletter?

Yes, we welcome suggestions for content in our newsletter. Please send your ideas to our customer service team and we will do our best to incorporate them into future editions.

3. How often are there missing components in the Tasty Tidbits newsletter?

This is not a common occurrence, but it can happen from time to time. We apologize for any inconvenience it may cause and strive to ensure that all components are included in each newsletter.

4. Will the missing components be included in future editions of the Tasty Tidbits newsletter?

If the missing components were due to a technical issue, they will likely be included in future editions. If they were intentionally left out, it will depend on editorial decisions and space constraints. However, we are always open to feedback and suggestions for content.

5. How can I access the missing components from previous Tasty Tidbits newsletters?

If you are looking for a specific component from a previous newsletter, please contact our customer service team and we can provide you with the information you need. Additionally, all past newsletters are archived on our website for easy access.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethby
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
cochef
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies