• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Dec & Jan Host Letters for Your Next Event - Get Inspired Now!

In summary, a "Dec & Jan Host Letter" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to hosts who have recently held a party in December or January. The letter includes exclusive deals and discounts on products and is sent via email or mail. It can be shared with others, but the offers are only valid for the recipient. The types of deals and discounts vary and are personalized based on the host's party sales and loyalty. The letter is typically received in late January or early February, but if not, the recipient can contact customer service for assistance.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Here you go - for anyone who needs :)

Attachments

• December 2013 Cooking show host letter.doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 550
  • Jan 2014 Host Letter.doc
    804.5 KB · Views: 620
Just what I needed! Thank you so much!

Do you have one for February by any chance?

Thanks for sharing these great letters! Have you made February or March letters yet? Carrie

1. What is a "Dec & Jan Host Letter"?

A "Dec & Jan Host Letter" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the months of December and January. It is a personalized letter sent to hosts who have recently held a party, thanking them for their support and offering them exclusive deals and discounts on products.

2. How do I receive a "Dec & Jan Host Letter"?

In order to receive a "Dec & Jan Host Letter", you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party during the months of December or January. The letter will be sent to you via email or mail, depending on the contact information you provided at the time of your party.

3. Can I share my "Dec & Jan Host Letter" with others?

Yes, you are welcome to share your "Dec & Jan Host Letter" with friends and family. The exclusive deals and discounts offered in the letter are only valid for the recipient, but they can also host a party and receive their own personalized letter.

4. What types of deals and discounts are included in the "Dec & Jan Host Letter"?

The deals and discounts included in the "Dec & Jan Host Letter" vary, but they may include discounted or free products, special pricing on popular items, or bonus rewards for hosting another party. Each letter is personalized based on the host's party sales and loyalty to Pampered Chef.

5. When should I expect to receive my "Dec & Jan Host Letter"?

The letters are typically sent out in late January or early February, after all December and January parties have been submitted and processed. If you do not receive your letter by mid-February, please contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsusieq
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • dannyzmom