• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dec 11 Host/Guest Flyer: Fillable Form & Updates | Kam's Latest Creation

In summary, a Dec Host/Guest Flyer is a promotional flyer that offers special discounts and deals for both the host and guests of a Pampered Chef party. It is typically used during the month of December to encourage holiday-themed parties and can be obtained from a Pampered Chef consultant or requested by a party host. The benefits of using a Dec Host/Guest Flyer include exclusive discounts and deals, and it can be used for both in-person and online parties. The best time to use a Dec Host/Guest Flyer is during the month of December, but it can also be used for parties throughout the year.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Did I miss it or has it not been posted yet? Kam? Did you do the Dec11HostGuestFillable yet?

bumping :)

I haven't seen it posted yet, but I'm sure Kam will get to it soon! They're usually pretty good about filling requests.

What is a Dec Host/Guest Flyer?

A Dec Host/Guest Flyer is a promotional flyer that contains special offers and discounts for both the host and guests of a Pampered Chef party. The flyer is typically used during the month of December to encourage holiday-themed parties.

How do I get a Dec Host/Guest Flyer?

Dec Host/Guest Flyers are typically provided by your Pampered Chef consultant when you book a party for the month of December. You can also request a flyer from your consultant if you are interested in hosting a party during this time.

What are the benefits of using a Dec Host/Guest Flyer?

The Dec Host/Guest Flyer offers exclusive discounts and deals for both the host and guests of a Pampered Chef party. This can include free products, discounted items, and special bundles. It is a great way to save money while shopping for holiday gifts or stocking up on kitchen essentials.

Can I use a Dec Host/Guest Flyer for online parties?

Yes, the Dec Host/Guest Flyer can be used for both in-person and online parties. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with a unique party link that will allow your guests to access the flyer and make purchases online.

When is the best time to use a Dec Host/Guest Flyer?

The Dec Host/Guest Flyer is most effective when used during the month of December, as it aligns with the holiday season. However, it can also be used for parties throughout the year, depending on the availability of the flyer from your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Jode7227
Replies