• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Miss Out on a New Recruit Bonus in December '05?

In summary, the "Dec '05 New Recruit Bonus" is a special bonus offered to new recruits who join the company in December 2005. It is available to all new recruits, including full-time and part-time employees, interns, and contractors. The bonus amount varies based on the position and level of the new recruit, and it will be paid out in the first paycheck after the 90-day probation period. It cannot be combined with other bonuses or incentives, but new recruits are still eligible for other company benefits and bonuses.
Christa
I was just looking at me Incentives Tracker andI had no idea that I have an additional 200 pts for signing up in December! WooHoo :D

THings....that make you go hmmmm.... I don't think there was a promotion in December for 200 points. :confused: Did you have sales in December?? Is it 2000 points- for qualifying?? Seems weird to me!

That's awesome! It's always a great feeling to discover unexpected rewards or bonuses. It's definitely a nice surprise to see those extra 200 points on your Incentives Tracker. Keep up the good work and keep earning those points! Who knows, there may be even more bonuses waiting for you in the future. Happy redeeming!

What is the "Dec '05 New Recruit Bonus"?

The "Dec '05 New Recruit Bonus" is a special bonus being offered to new recruits who join our company in December 2005. It is an incentive for individuals to join our team and start their career with us.

Who is eligible for the "Dec '05 New Recruit Bonus"?

All new recruits who join our company in December 2005 are eligible for the bonus. This includes both full-time and part-time employees, as well as interns and contractors.

How much is the "Dec '05 New Recruit Bonus"?

The bonus amount varies depending on the position and level of the new recruit. However, it will be a significant amount that reflects our appreciation for their decision to join our team during this time.

When will the "Dec '05 New Recruit Bonus" be paid out?

The bonus will be paid out in the first paycheck after the new recruit's 90-day probation period has been completed. This is to ensure that the new recruit is a good fit for our company and has met all expectations.

Can the "Dec '05 New Recruit Bonus" be combined with other bonuses or incentives?

No, the "Dec '05 New Recruit Bonus" cannot be combined with any other bonuses or incentives. However, new recruits are still eligible for other company benefits and bonuses that they may qualify for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • PamperedJAB