• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Debt-Free Holiday Flyer with Gift Ideas - Book Now and Join Our Team!

In summary, the "Debt-Free Holiday Flyer!" is a free promotion offered by Pampered Chef that provides tips and recipes for budget-friendly holiday meals and gift ideas. It can be accessed on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, and includes recipes for main dishes, sides, appetizers, and desserts. While it is targeted towards the holiday season, it can be used for any occasion. It is available to anyone, regardless of if they are a Pampered Chef customer or not.
DZmom
Hey all I put together a flyer for Christmas time bookings and recruitment!

Hope it helps everyone out!

Hey I added a Gift Ideas list my director just emailed me and I added the color. I love colorful flyers that grab your attention!

Attachments

• Jingle Bells.doc
    43 KB · Views: 541
  • happy holidays.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 739
Last edited:
That looks awesome...thanks so much for sharing!! Do you mind if i kind of make it where it is only half a page and post it so that we can maybe include it with our holiday mini-catalogs? Thank you again!

I just made it so they are a half page and 2 on the page. Thank you again so much!!!

Attachments

• jingle bells 2.doc
    203.5 KB · Views: 523
Last edited:
No, I don't mind at all! If you'd post your version I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

I attached it to my first reply, but wanted to do a new reply so you knew it was here...Thank you...it will definitely help with my sales!

1. What is the "Debt-Free Holiday Flyer!"?

The "Debt-Free Holiday Flyer!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that helps customers plan and budget for the holiday season without accruing any debt. It includes tips and recipes for affordable and delicious holiday meals, as well as budget-friendly gift ideas.

2. How can I get the "Debt-Free Holiday Flyer!"?

The "Debt-Free Holiday Flyer!" is available for free on the Pampered Chef website. You can also request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant or host a cooking show to receive one as a host reward.

3. What types of recipes are included in the "Debt-Free Holiday Flyer!"?

The "Debt-Free Holiday Flyer!" includes a variety of recipes for holiday meals and treats, such as main dishes, sides, appetizers, and desserts. These recipes are designed to be budget-friendly and use common ingredients that can be found at most grocery stores.

4. Can I use the "Debt-Free Holiday Flyer!" for non-holiday occasions?

While the "Debt-Free Holiday Flyer!" is specifically targeted towards the holiday season, the recipes and tips can certainly be used for any occasion. The flyer offers ideas for affordable and delicious meals that can be enjoyed year-round.

5. Is the "Debt-Free Holiday Flyer!" only for Pampered Chef customers?

No, the "Debt-Free Holiday Flyer!" is available to anyone who is interested in budget-friendly holiday planning. You do not need to be a Pampered Chef customer to access or receive the flyer. However, if you are interested in purchasing any of the products featured in the flyer, you can do so through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCAnna
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • PCJenni
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies