• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Creative Ways to Use Pampered Chef Products? Join My Classes!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and products for cooking, baking, grilling, entertaining, and cleaning. They also provide cookbooks, meal planning tools, and food products. As a consultant, you can host classes and shows to demonstrate these products, and also earn money through product sales and building a team. Pampered Chef is not just limited to cooking and baking, but also offers products for other areas of the kitchen.
Deborah Helser
Hi Everyone~ I have been with PC for 15 years. I still love it and also work full time as a teacher's aide at an elementary school with challenged students. I got started with PC for the extra money and still use my income to pay my car payment! I enjoy baking and creating all kinds of desserts. Most recently I created a cake that glowed under black lights for an 11 yr old girl's birthday. I recently have been holding PC "classes" in my home and it is getting more and more popular as word gets out. They are no different than my PC shows other than my "students" leave with a folder of info./recipes relating to the topic(i.e. 'Salad in a Jar" recipes) and also a catalog. They usually order because they (of course) fall in love with the products used! I look forward to more innovative ideas here on Chef Success!
Glad to be here!

Welcome to CS! I went to school with a Deborah Helser. :)

byrd1956 said:
Welcome to CS! I went to school with a Deborah Helser. :)
Thanks Robyn~ I am gunna guess that it wasn't me because when I went to school(at least High School) I wasn't married and I had a big long Polish name...lol. Might be a distant relative of my hubbies though? What state?

You are right; it wasn't you. I now see your pic. I am in central Ohio.

Welcome to CS!

1. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and products, including bakeware, cookware, cutlery, kitchen gadgets, and small appliances. They also offer a variety of cookbooks and meal planning tools.

2. Can I host a Pampered Chef class in my home?

Yes, as a consultant, you can host classes in your home or at a friend's home. These classes are a fun and interactive way for guests to learn about and try out new Pampered Chef products.

3. What is the difference between a Pampered Chef show and a class?

A Pampered Chef show is a traditional party where guests can purchase products directly from the consultant. A class, on the other hand, is a themed cooking demonstration where guests can learn new recipes and techniques using Pampered Chef products. At a class, guests also have the opportunity to order products from the consultant.

4. Can I earn money as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a consultant, you can earn money through product sales, hosting classes and shows, and building a team of consultants. The more you sell and the larger your team grows, the more money you can earn.

5. Is Pampered Chef only for cooking and baking?

No, Pampered Chef also offers products for grilling, entertaining, and even cleaning. They also have a line of food products, such as seasonings and sauces, to enhance your cooking and baking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Paula Poole
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • StrengtheningCore
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cindy Lou Prior