1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Debit cards

Tags:
  1. Even though I explain to people that their card won't be charged til we turn the order in so just assume the money is spent, why do they still blame me when they get an overdraft?

I had a show that was held up by a declined card for waaaay too long. Another gal who used her debit on that show just emailed me asking why I waited so long to put her card through because now she is in the negative. She must have overdraft protection because the show is not on hold, thank God.

I just wish people would LISTEN to me when I explain this to them!!!! I cannot be held responsible for YOUR lack of bookkeeping!

Jun 27, 2009
  2. baychef

baychef Senior Member Silver Member

Wow, Deb, I have never had anyone say this. I have had them crab me out because their card was declined even with a large balance but never this.

Must be the "winners" are coming out of the woodwork!!!

And about people not listening...it is rampid in our nation. People complain about kids not listening but fail to realize they are as bad or worse than their own children.

Jun 28, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted