• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Debit Cards: How They Work and What You Need to Know

In summary, the debit card is connected to a checking account and you need it in order to submit shows via Pampered Partner. You can use a regular debit card or a savings account to do this.
nicolles27
Just wondering,,,, I am brand new here and I was a little confused about
the Debit Card, I wondered if anyone could tell me how it works? I was told
I would have to sign up for it in order to get a website. My main concern,
is this something that is connected with my personal checking account?
Or do I need a seperate account with my bank? I'm just a little nervous because I have direct deposit from my full-time job and I just don't want to get mixed up...HELP? :(

It is connected to a checking account. YOu need to have it in order to submit shows via Pampered Partner because you'll need to deposit the checks you receive at a show (checks or cash) because PC then withdraws this $$ electronically. You don't have to have to have a separate account, but I've found it to be much easier to keep track of things since I have a separate account for PC apart from our "family" account. Most banks have free checking with no minimums so you can search for one of those and it won't cost you anything to open one.

debit cardSo it is just like a regular debit card that you will get from your checking! Thanks so much...I was wondering also b/c I do not have a computer at
home. I may use the Pampered Partner at my mom's, but I have to get the
ok from her first....So most likely in the begining I will be doing it all the "old
fashioned way"....Thanks Becky again for all your help...I am so loving this
site and everyone that talks on it!!!!! :D

It's actually not like a "real" debit card that you usually get with a checking account. It's just for the purpose of PC to withdraw money from your account for payments for shows, supply orders, personal orders, website subscription fees, etc. So it's not like the kind you can go and use at stores or things like that. I know, it's a little misleading when it's called a "debit card" like banks give out. :)

By the way....I'm happy to help! :D I love this site too, it's a great source of information for everyone!

Hi , i just wanted to say that i have the debit card and i used a savings account instead of checking. I just deposit the money like normal and the HO gets it when its time. so that is another option!!

1. What forms of payment are accepted on the Pampered Chef website?

At Pampered Chef, we accept all major credit cards and debit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We also accept payment through PayPal.

2. Can I use a debit card to make purchases on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can use a debit card as long as it has a Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover logo on it. Please note that using a debit card may result in the funds being immediately withdrawn from your bank account.

3. Is it safe to use my debit card on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, we take the security of our customers' information very seriously. Our website is secured with SSL encryption, which protects your personal and financial information. We also do not store your debit card information on our servers.

4. Can I save my debit card information on the Pampered Chef website for future purchases?

Yes, you can save your debit card information for future purchases by creating an account on our website. This will make the checkout process faster and more convenient for you. Please note that we do not store your card's security code for added security.

5. Will I receive a receipt for my purchase made with a debit card on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you will receive a confirmation email with a receipt for your purchase. You can also access your order history and print receipts from your account on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindseystar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • Jean DeVries
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kailyon