1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Debit Cards & Website???

1. nicolles27

nicolles27 Novice Member

Just wondering,,,, I am brand new here and I was a little confused about
    the Debit Card, I wondered if anyone could tell me how it works? I was told
    I would have to sign up for it in order to get a website. My main concern,
    is this something that is connected with my personal checking account?
    Or do I need a seperate account with my bank? I'm just a little nervous because I have direct deposit from my full-time job and I just don't want to get mixed up...HELP? :(

Oct 3, 2005
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

It is connected to a checking account. YOu need to have it in order to submit shows via Pampered Partner because you'll need to deposit the checks you receive at a show (checks or cash) because PC then withdraws this $$ electronically. You don't have to have to have a separate account, but I've found it to be much easier to keep track of things since I have a separate account for PC apart from our "family" account. Most banks have free checking with no minimums so you can search for one of those and it won't cost you anything to open one.

3. nicolles27

nicolles27 Novice Member

debit card

So it is just like a regular debit card that you will get from your checking! Thanks so much...I was wondering also b/c I do not have a computer at
    home. I may use the Pampered Partner at my mom's, but I have to get the
    ok from her first....So most likely in the begining I will be doing it all the "old
    fashioned way"....Thanks Becky again for all your help...I am so loving this
    site and everyone that talks on it!!!!! :D

Oct 3, 2005
  4. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

It's actually not like a "real" debit card that you usually get with a checking account. It's just for the purpose of PC to withdraw money from your account for payments for shows, supply orders, personal orders, website subscription fees, etc. So it's not like the kind you can go and use at stores or things like that. I know, it's a little misleading when it's called a "debit card" like banks give out. :)

By the way....I'm happy to help! :D I love this site too, it's a great source of information for everyone!

5. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

Hi , i just wanted to say that i have the debit card and i used a savings account instead of checking. I just deposit the money like normal and the HO gets it when its time. so that is another option!!

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted