• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get your Debit Card Processed Quickly: Sales Count for SS2?"

In summary, the conversation discussed issues with a debit card not going through the system for a show that was submitted. The host was worried about not receiving free summer products and the consultant reassured her that as long as the show was submitted, she would be considered an official consultant and receive the benefits. The conversation also touched on the possibility of using the consultant's debit card to cover the host's payment. In the end, the host's card did not go through, but it was suggested that it would still count towards June sales. The consultant congratulated the host on qualifying and receiving free products.
Sannemomof4
How long does it take debit cards to get run through the system? My last host had a problem with her credit card and so gave me the debit card to run through and they will run it in the morning and if it doesnt go through then this show wont count for May. As this is ss1 for me what does that mean? Will the 500 in sales count for ss2? Will i officially be a consultant or what cuz it would also be my 4th show? I am so worried that it wont go through or there will be another problem with it and i will end up not getting the free summer stuff; i misseed the tablecloth and really wanted that; missed it by two days at that :( that was a bummer but am over it now; i would like the free summer stuff since i did miss the bonus by 195 and the bigger paycheck is always nice too. sorry didnt mean to rant but just worried and on the bright side i completely forgot about the bracelet and it came today!! Woohoo!

If your show is submitted to Home Office, it is considered submitted. It doesn't matter when they process your debit card.

That means you are OFFICIAL! CONGRATS on qualifying and getting FREE PRODUCTS! YEAH!

PamperedGinger said:
If your show is submitted to Home Office, it is considered submitted. It doesn't matter when they process your debit card.

That means you are OFFICIAL! CONGRATS on qualifying and getting FREE PRODUCTS! YEAH!
But they said i only had until fri tomorrow at 4:30. Is that just for the money part then? Sorry I am a little dense sometimes!
Sanne

I am sure that her debit card will go through fine. Somtimes a show is put on hold due to customer's payments being turned down. You show has been submitted but if for some reason, if her card does not go through and there is no payment resolution made today then the show will be held over and count toward your June sales.

Depending on what the amount of her order is and how much you trust that she is good for her $$$ then you can have this put on your PC debit card and then she can pay you. I have done that before if I trusted the person who I was dealing with but not if it is like cookware that I couldn't cover if it took her more than a day or so to pay me.

With that being said... I am sure that everything will go through just fine. Think positive.

I know when I was counting on one my shows to be submitted for May. I had a show held up because of a bad credit card and it had to be resolved per their due date or it would not count for the May Consultant promotion. Even if it was submitted on time, it still has to be resolved is what they told me when I called home office. It was late that night and I still had not got a hold of my hostess and I paid for it with my debit card. Because If I hadnt I would have missed out on the Consultant promotion for that month. So, Hopefully everything went OK for you!!

Congrats to you!

missed itIt stinks!!
Their card didnt go through; apparently she didnt transfer money in time so i will try again Monday. Hopefully that will mean that will count towards ss2 as it was a 500 show and i would hate to lose any chance of free stuff :)
Really bummed that I missed the summer stuff, I was really looking forward to it.
THanks for all the advice/info though. I cant wait to get paid and get my bank account set up so i can submit electronically :(

Sannemomof4 said:
It stinks!!
Their card didnt go through; apparently she didnt transfer money in time so i will try again Monday. Hopefully that will mean that will count towards ss2 as it was a 500 show and i would hate to lose any chance of free stuff :)
Really bummed that I missed the summer stuff, I was really looking forward to it.
THanks for all the advice/info though. I cant wait to get paid and get my bank account set up so i can submit electronically :(
I'm so sorry for you that the charge didn't go through for you but like you said, it will help your June sales! Not only are you almost half way to SS2 bonus but you are 1/3 of the way to the $1500 level of the free Fall Winter products!! You can buy the mid-season products you missed for only $34 if you want but you'll get much more by reaching a better level in June!

Always make lemonade!

thanks Beth; that is a great encouragement!! Now just to find the other 2/3!!! I am working on 6000.00 in sales though; would love to make a 1500 paycheck!! cross your fingers for me!

1. How long does it take for a debit card to be processed?

The processing time for debit card payments can vary, but it typically takes 1-2 business days for the transaction to be completed and the funds to be deposited into your account.

2. Can I use any type of debit card to make a purchase?

Yes, as long as your debit card has a Visa, Mastercard, or Discover logo, it can be processed through our system.

3. Is there a limit on the amount I can charge on my debit card?

Most debit cards have a daily spending limit set by your bank. If you plan on making a large purchase, we recommend contacting your bank beforehand to ensure your transaction will be approved.

4. Do I need to provide any additional information to process a debit card quickly?

In order to process your debit card quickly, we may ask for additional information such as your billing address or the CVV code on the back of your card. This is to ensure the security of the transaction and prevent any delays.

5. Will my sales count towards my SS2 goal if I use a debit card?

Yes, all sales made through any form of payment, including debit cards, will count towards your SS2 goal. It's important to keep track of all your sales to accurately monitor your progress towards your goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julmarsala
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
julmarsala
  • KimoMakano
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies