• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Lost Debit Card? Here's What You Need to Know | Expert Tips

In summary, to set up a debit card for your Pampered Chef business, you will need to contact their customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. You can use a debit card to make purchases on the Pampered Chef website with no spending limit, but your bank may have its own limits. It is possible to link multiple debit cards to your account, and there are no additional fees for using a debit card, but your specific card may have fees.
erinpowers75
:eek: Help! I'm a newbie, and had my debit card issued right away when I signed up, however, I didn't need to use it, since most of my shows have been credit cards. Well, my husband and I are moving this week so everythings a mess, and I swear I put the card in a safe place that I would remember, but I cannot find it. I have a show I need to submit this week, and I'm not sure what to do. Any suggestions???

You don't necessarily need the card, all you need is your debit card number.
You can call the Express Information System at (800) 449-2433 and the system
will tell you your number :]

kenzie09 said:
you don't necessarily need the card, all you need is your debit card number.
You can call the express information system at (800) 449-2433 and the system
will tell you your number :]

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe P3 even downloads your debit card number. You can go into preferences and click the option to have it pre-fill when you want to use it.

And if all else fails, as a new consultant, you have a certain time frame where it's acceptable to use a non-pc debit/credit card.

1. What is the process for setting up a debit card for my Pampered Chef business?

To set up a debit card for your Pampered Chef business, you will need to contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will provide you with the necessary forms and information to get started.

2. Can I use a debit card to make purchases through the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can use a debit card to make purchases through the Pampered Chef website. Simply enter your debit card information at checkout and your purchase will be processed.

3. Is there a limit to the amount I can spend using a debit card for my Pampered Chef business?

There is no limit to the amount you can spend using a debit card for your Pampered Chef business. However, please keep in mind that your bank may have its own daily spending limits for debit card transactions.

4. Can I link multiple debit cards to my Pampered Chef account?

Yes, you can link multiple debit cards to your Pampered Chef account. This can be helpful if you have multiple team members or if you prefer to use different debit cards for different types of purchases.

5. Are there any fees associated with using a debit card for my Pampered Chef business?

There are no additional fees for using a debit card for your Pampered Chef business. However, you may be subject to any fees associated with your specific debit card, such as foreign transaction fees or ATM fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Adrian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kayleighsmom529
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • JessicaMosley