1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Debit Card Processing Time

Tags:
  1. julmarsala

julmarsala Member Gold Member

Hello,

How long does it usually take to for the HO to process a debit card request? I really want to get my website up and running, but I need the Debit card to do so.

Thanks,

Juliet

Jan 12, 2011
  2. mommyhugz1978

mommyhugz1978 Legacy Member Gold Member

You can use your Pampered Chef issued debit card... that is linked to your checking or savings account. But they process them the same day usually.

Jan 12, 2011
  3. MLinAZ

MLinAZ Member Gold Member

You mean how long before you get your PC Debit Card number once you sent in the form (or filled it out online)?

You can call the Express Information System (800) 449-2433, 5-business days after you submitted the form for the Debit Card to get your number. Then your actual card will arrive shortly after that as well. But the number is what you need to do your PWS or to use it for submitting shows so just call in and get the number, if it's been 5 business days.

Jan 12, 2011
  4. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

They will probably have the number within 24-48 hrs. You won't have the card for a week or so. You can call Cust Srvc or the number above and they will tell you what it is.

Jan 12, 2011
  5. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I think P3 might even download it for you now, check the settings.

Jan 12, 2011
  6. julmarsala

julmarsala Member Gold Member

Thanks for the info. I called and it hasn't been processed yet. Will try tomorrow. :balloon:

Jan 12, 2011
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted