• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Discover Debi Lily's Gift Wrap and Creative Trifle Bowl Idea

In summary, Debi Lily Gift Wrap is a line of high-quality, stylish gift wrapping products designed by renowned event planner and lifestyle expert, Debi Lilly. They offer a wide range of products, including wrapping paper, gift bags, tissue paper, ribbons, bows, and gift tags, all carefully curated by Debi herself. Their products are environmentally friendly, made from sustainable and eco-friendly materials, and can be customized with monogramming or printing. Debi Lily Gift Wrap products can be purchased through their website, select retail stores, independent consultants, or by hosting a Pampered Chef party.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I just found this on CC!! I wanted to share with all of you too! I love the trifle bowl idea!!!

Attachments

• giftwrap_centerpiece_ideas.pdf
    224.5 KB · Views: 232
    224.5 KB · Views: 232
    224.5 KB · Views: 246
Hey, I just went to Target (well earlier) and they had their Purple and white daisies on clearance from 7.99 to 1.98! I picked up 4 packages to throw in the trifle bowl and the SA at my fairs!!

cute.
Great deal :)

Yes, I agree and they look so pretty! I was as Wal Mart today and they had wired ribbon for $1.97 (fall, autumn look) and then I picked up a bucket of fake pumpkins for $6.84 and a thing of $1 fake leaves. I"m going to throw it together tonight for my cook and book tomorrow. So far I only have one attending!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share with you all a fantastic discovery I made on CC. Have you checked out Debi Lily's gift wrap and creative trifle bowl idea? I am absolutely in love with the trifle bowl idea! It's such a unique and creative way to present desserts or even use it as a centerpiece. I highly recommend giving it a try! Thank you for sharing this with us. Happy cooking!

What is Debi Lily Gift Wrap?

Debi Lily Gift Wrap is a line of high-quality, stylish gift wrapping products designed by renowned event planner and lifestyle expert, Debi Lilly. They are perfect for adding a touch of elegance and sophistication to any gift-giving occasion.

What types of gift wrap products does Debi Lily offer?

Debi Lily offers a wide range of gift wrap products, including wrapping paper, gift bags, tissue paper, ribbons, bows, and gift tags. Each product is carefully curated by Debi herself to ensure a beautiful and cohesive gift wrapping experience.

Are Debi Lily Gift Wrap products environmentally friendly?

Yes, Debi Lily Gift Wrap products are made from sustainable and eco-friendly materials. Our wrapping paper is made from recycled paper and our gift bags are made from recycled cotton. We also use water-based inks and avoid plastic packaging whenever possible.

Can I customize my Debi Lily Gift Wrap products?

Absolutely! Debi Lily offers the option to personalize your gift wrap products with custom monogramming or printing. This adds a special touch to your gifts and makes them truly one-of-a-kind.

Where can I purchase Debi Lily Gift Wrap products?

You can purchase Debi Lily Gift Wrap products through our website, at select retail stores, and through our independent consultants. You can also host a Pampered Chef party and earn free Debi Lily products as a hostess reward.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • BethCooks4U