• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding Fun to Your Chocolate-Themed Event: Tips and Ideas for Success

In summary, the author is new to Pampered Chef and is doing a show the first Sunday in February (Super Bowl Sunday). She is making a Chocolate dish: the Decadent Chocolate Pizza. She is also making a Baked Alaska Cake and a Cool and Creamy Chocolate Dish.
ChefJodi
I'm in need of some assistance. Has anyone done one of these?? I did one but didn't think it was very successful. I made a Chocolate recipe and asked each to bring their favorite chocolate recipe to share. I then compiled the recipes and emailed them out to all the guests. I'm looking for different ideas and ways to get more attendance and put a little fun into this. My show is Feb 15. Thanks much! :)

I am new to Pampered Chef, but I am going to be doing one of these shows the first Sunday in February ( Super Bowl Sunday ) I have copied some fun facts about chocolate that I plan on running off and framing somehow on my display. I bought some Strawberry Hershey Kisses and plan on putting them in small bags and handing them out to people who can tell me something that they love about a Pampered Chef item. I also have a game that asks questions about chocolate that I am thinking about playing. I am making the Decadent Chocolate Pizza. I think I might also make the Baked Alaska Cake too. I will type up the recipes for whatever I make at the party to give to everyone who attends. I am still trying to fine tune my party so if I come up with any more ideas I will post. I hope we both do great at these shows.

I forget to add that for this show and all of mine in February I am making the host a heart shaped chocolate chip cookie on the round stone. Then I am going to wrap it up in cellophane and tie it with a pretty bow and present it to her/him at the show when I thank them for having the show.

Thanks for the information. Would you be willing to share your questions about Chocolate you refer to? Where do you find the Decadent Choc Pizza...I don't believe I've heard of this. BOY you sure are doing a lot of prep for this. Do you do this for all your shows?? If you could send this information to [email protected] that would be great!

MrsCsfive said:
I am new to Pampered Chef, but I am going to be doing one of these shows the first Sunday in February ( Super Bowl Sunday ) I have copied some fun facts about chocolate that I plan on running off and framing somehow on my display. I bought some Strawberry Hershey Kisses and plan on putting them in small bags and handing them out to people who can tell me something that they love about a Pampered Chef item. I also have a game that asks questions about chocolate that I am thinking about playing. I am making the Decadent Chocolate Pizza. I think I might also make the Baked Alaska Cake too. I will type up the recipes for whatever I make at the party to give to everyone who attends. I am still trying to fine tune my party so if I come up with any more ideas I will post. I hope we both do great at these shows.

Last edited:
MrsCsfive said:

I would love to reciece the information about chocolate you are going to share with your guests. Would you send that information to me at [email protected]
Thank you

I sent you both an email. Please let me know if you didn't receive it.

YES I received it. Thank you for sharing. :D

Jodi,
I had a sheet with quiz-like questions but when I looked at it better I didn't have the answers to it LOL!!! I had copied it off and never checked it. If I can find the answers I will email that too.

I just did one yesterday! I made Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue (prepared beforehand) and the Turtle Fudge Skillet cake - both got rave reviews.At tally time, I always have mints or somthing in my SA small bowl caddy - yesterday I had Hershey Kisses and Valentine smarties.

The audience was all women - so we went around the room and everyone gave one reason why chocolate was better than sex - we had a blast!! The best reason got a door prize.

1. What is a "Death by Chocolate Show"?

A "Death by Chocolate Show" is a themed cooking demonstration that focuses on creating delicious chocolate desserts using Pampered Chef products. It is a fun and interactive way to learn new dessert recipes and see our products in action.

2. How long does a "Death by Chocolate Show" typically last?

The duration of a "Death by Chocolate Show" can vary depending on the number of attendees and the complexity of the desserts being made. However, on average, a show usually lasts between 1-2 hours.

3. Do I need any special equipment or ingredients to host a "Death by Chocolate Show"?

No, our Pampered Chef consultants will bring all the necessary equipment and ingredients to host a successful show. However, if you have any specific dietary restrictions or preferences, please let your consultant know in advance.

4. Can I customize the desserts for my "Death by Chocolate Show"?

Yes, our consultants are happy to work with you to choose dessert recipes that fit your preferences and dietary needs. You can also request specific Pampered Chef products to be featured during the show.

5. Can I purchase the Pampered Chef products used during the "Death by Chocolate Show"?

Yes, all of the Pampered Chef products used during the show are available for purchase. Your consultant will provide you with a catalog and ordering information at the end of the show. You can also place an order online through their personal Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
friday
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies