• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Death by Chocolate Murder Mystery Script

In summary, "Death by Chocolate Murder Mystery Script" is a scripted game that involves solving a murder case while enjoying chocolate-themed recipes. It can be played with 8-10 players, but can also be adapted for larger or smaller groups. The game does not require any special equipment or ingredients, but using chocolate-themed decorations and ingredients can enhance the experience. It typically takes 2-3 hours to play, and while it does not contain explicit content, it is recommended for adult audiences due to the murder mystery theme and complexity of the game.
Danette
Thanks all for contacting me about the success of this show. Everyone had a ball. But the script needs tweeking with the timing of the words/show. Haven't had a chance to work on that part yet. I think I would have more of the recipes done and just say Pam had it mostly complete before her demise.

Attachments

• Murder Mystery script - Final.doc
    63.5 KB · Views: 903
How long did it take you? It looks fun!

Did you have everyone's part on a card for them to read? It sounds like fun! I have several hosts who would love this. Thanks for sharing!

What is "Death by Chocolate Murder Mystery Script"?

"Death by Chocolate Murder Mystery Script" is a scripted murder mystery game that can be played with a group of friends or family. It involves solving a murder case while enjoying delicious chocolate-themed recipes.

How many people can play "Death by Chocolate Murder Mystery Script"?

This script is designed for 8-10 players, but it can also be adapted for larger or smaller groups.

Do I need any special equipment or ingredients to play this game?

No, the game can be played with common household items and ingredients. However, for a more immersive experience, we recommend using chocolate-themed decorations and ingredients.

How long does it take to play "Death by Chocolate Murder Mystery Script"?

The game can take anywhere from 2-3 hours to complete, depending on the group's pace and how much time is spent on enjoying the recipes.

Is "Death by Chocolate Murder Mystery Script" suitable for all ages?

While the game does not contain any explicit content, it is recommended for adult audiences due to the murder mystery theme and complexity of the game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Thinker
  • Katicole
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Just Peachy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies