• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dearborn Mi Spring Launch - Dinner and Meeting Afterward

In summary, the Spring Launch is being held in Dearborn, Michigan on Feb. 4. There will be a meeting/debriefing at the expert's house that evening, and dinner is also offered. There are several meal options available, but one of the clustermates must follow a gluten-free diet. There are also several fun restaurant choices in the area.

Attending the event?

• Yes, vegetarian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, vegan

• Yes, gluten free

• Yes, dairy free

• Yes, nut free

• Yes, soy free

• Yes, kosher

• Yes, other (indicate in a comment)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
chefann
Gold Member
Hey, all!I've posted an announcement about this already, but wanted to get some feedback so that I can plan.If you are attending the Spring Launch in Dearborn, MI on Feb. 4, you are invited to dinner and a meeting/debriefing (oh, get your mind out of the gutter) at my house that evening. I live about 10-15 minutes travel time from the host hotel. And my team is having our scheduled monthly cluster meeting that evening, so there will be some other folks there with whom we can share ideas and our excitement (I know that there are a few in my local group who can't attend the Launch because of work commitments).IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND DINNER AND/OR THE MEETING, please indicate so in this thread and use the poll area to indicate whether you have any dietary restrictions. I'm planning on serving something simple for dinner, but can make allowances for those who have food allergies, etc. And I'll also need to know how many servings to have prepared. :) When I say simple, it really is. The protein and main side dish are from a "fix and freeze" cookbook. They're already in my freezer, so all I'll be doing on the meeting day is thawing them out and heating them through.Schedule:
4:00 - Spring Launch meeting adjourns
4:30 or thereafter - social hour and snacks at my house
6:00 - dinner
7:00 - cluster meeting
10:00 - I gotta kick everyone out by this time so that Car Guy can get to sleep for work the next dayTentative dinner menu:
meatballs and mushroom gravy (contains wheat and dairy)
garlic mashed potatoes (contains dairy)
steamed vegetables
homemade bread (contains wheat)
some kind of dessert - will almost definitely contain wheat, and probably dairy and nuts, too
assorted beverages (coffee, tea, soft drinks, milk)One of my clustermates must keep to a gluten-free diet, so I will be preparing a separate protein for her (probably grilled chicken). Adding to the batch isn't a big deal.Some of the options I have posted, I'll do my best to accommodate, but they may be beyond my capabilities. Kosher, for example. I can do a Kosher-style meal, but since I don't usually cook Kosher, none of my tools are Kosher.There are also some fun restaurant choices in the area. If you'd like to skip dinner and just come for the meeting portion of the evening, there's a choice for that, too.As the meeting date approaches, I'll use this thread as the "guest list" to send out a map and directions to my house from the hotel.

Anyone else planning to stop by? I'm just trying to get a feel for dinner, and for how many chairs I'll need (Car Guy has one of the dining room chairs out in the garage to fix, where it's been for several months - but if I know I'll need it, I'll get on his case to get it done).

Only 2 more days!!PLEASE respond to this thread if you plan to attend dinner or after meeting at my house.
Thanks!

1. What is the date and time of the Dearborn MI Spring Launch?

The Dearborn MI Spring Launch is scheduled for Saturday, April 18th from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM.

2. Where will the dinner and meeting take place?

The dinner and meeting will be held at the Dearborn Convention Center located at 600 Town Center Dr, Dearborn, MI 48126.

3. Is there a cost to attend the Dearborn MI Spring Launch?

No, there is no cost to attend the Dearborn MI Spring Launch. It is a complimentary event for all Pampered Chef consultants.

4. Will there be any new products featured at the Dearborn MI Spring Launch?

Yes, we will be showcasing our new Spring product line at the Dearborn MI Spring Launch. Get ready to be excited about our latest kitchen tools and gadgets!

5. Can I bring a guest to the dinner and meeting?

Yes, you are welcome to bring one guest to the dinner and meeting. However, please RSVP in advance so we can make proper accommodations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • chefann