• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dear Pampered Chef...

Kimberlymmj

Mar 14, 2009
Thank you for the 3 shopping bags for my 8 customers who ordered. LOL

What do you? Will they send me shopping bags

Kimberlymmj

Mar 14, 2009
I am waiting for a reply. I hope they will send me some bags. I don't want to give my customers PC in a Pathmark bag.

whiteyteresa

Veteran Member
Feb 20, 2006
About every other show I receive comes without bags, I call because something else is wrong and tell them about the bags and I have never received any bags

:chef:

smspamperedchef

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 24, 2007
yes, I noticed they have been very slim. Luckily I've had some extras from previous shows but now I'm down to none.

Teresa Lynn

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2006
contact Ron

I just spoke with him this week about this
there isn't a place to put missing bags on the adjustment page He was in shock that several of my shows arrive with no bags (or not enough).

Ron Raca
Manager, Distribution Operations
The Pampered Chef
630-792-7828
[email protected]

c00p

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2006
contact Ron

I just spoke with him this week about this
there isn't a place to put missing bags on the adjustment page He was in shock that several of my shows arrive with no bags (or not enough).

Ron Raca
Manager, Distribution Operations
The Pampered Chef
630-792-7828
[email protected]
Thanks for this info - I've contact customer service before, but have never received any neither have my hosts.

Yakmama

Sep 4, 2008
That's interesting because I always get like 25 bags for 3 or 4 orders. It seems like most of the box is bags. Maybe I got your bags by mistake. :)

chef_kimmo

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2007
I am noticing that the boxes are coming with less and less. Sometimes hosts will give them to me and I save them but that has been a while too

thecougchef

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2008
i just got my personal fundraiser with 45 orders ... & 4 bags. i was putting small orders in the plastic bags that the smaller items come grouped in. some of the "more expensive" orders i was putting in the pc grocery bags. my poor coworkers just got their products handed to them with no bag.

Jules711

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 21, 2007
so when you say 45 orders and 4 bags, were there 45 guest orders entered or were they combined?

I've contacted them when they give me a bunch of small bags, but few large ones when the order is mostly big stuff. They actually did send me some. Of course, it didn't help THAT show, but it helped with future ones. It's all in who you get though. In fact, I think I just emailed regarding it.

PCJen

Apr 5, 2005
I just received a show order and it didn't have any bags. Good thing I had some from other shows that had too many. Also a good thing it was shipped to me and not my host.

krzymomof4

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 27, 2005
I haven't had this problem either. I guess I will keep saving them and hear my DH complain about them. I have an excuse now....they are not sending them anymore LOL

candiejayne

Veteran Member
Nov 9, 2008
The show I had shipped to me this week didn't have enough bags. It was a show for a friend and most of the orders were co-workers so they suffered, but I do keep some extra bags on hand incase I need them.

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
I use ziploc bags for items that are small enough to fit and then save the bags I get with my shows. I do put the Host's order in one of the new cranberry shopping bags to give them. It causes quite a stir when they are seen by coworkers. I have all my Host orders shipped to me though... I just don't feel confident enough to send to my Host with all the problems lately!

thecougchef

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2008
so when you say 45 orders and 4 bags, were there 45 guest orders entered or were they combined?

I've contacted them when they give me a bunch of small bags, but few large ones when the order is mostly big stuff. They actually did send me some. Of course, it didn't help THAT show, but it helped with future ones. It's all in who you get though. In fact, I think I just emailed regarding it.

45 ordering guests..

chefsteph07

Legacy Member
Jul 18, 2007
When I first read this, I was thinking those cranberry bags...now I get it! Duh!

I know, sometimes they come sparingly. When I have shows shipped to my house, I do sometimes separate the smaller orders and put them in wal mart bags or something! Hey, I have to save the "good" bags for larger orders! LOL

Sarah K.

Novice Member
Silver Member
Jun 8, 2006
I just had an order come without bags too. That was the first time that I know of. Glad to know it isn't just me.

chefHLM

Mar 19, 2009
I just had an order come without bags too. That was the first time that I know of. Glad to know it isn't just me.

Same here...I thought it was a fluke! Luckily I had a few extras from past orders. Guess from now on I will be saving any extras I get.

robbiesmom123

Oct 30, 2008
I've had the same thing happen as well. I've gotten orders w/o any papers either, and then received an e-mail from a consultant in another state telling me she received my shipping papers. Strange. And no bags as well. I had a bunch left over that I bought for a vendor show last year. Glad I did now.

Feb 14, 2009
I've noticed the bag supply has been low lately also. so I went to the Dollar store and purchased some plain gift bags and put a PC sticker on the front. I was lucky to find both small and large bags.

Kimberlymmj

Mar 14, 2009
I spoke with a wonderful woman on customer service and she is sending me a bunch of bags with an item that missing from my first order. She was also able to get in the charter host gift because I neglected to put it in.

BeckyC5830

Feb 18, 2009
For my Grand Opening I was short large bags -- they only sent three, when most of my orders had large boxes that wouldn't fit in the other size bag, which there wasn't enough of either. The past two shows the hosts have given me their left over bags -- go figure, something is not right with their bag calculation.

pamperedval

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2005
I just had a show delivered to me and there were no packing slips! Good thing it came to me so I can sort it out - but not cool!!

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
I often have host's orders sent to my house and separate it for them, if they request this service. I generally find they include enough bags for everybody but the host. Maybe they think I will give her the box and not a bag. Also, the larger items, like stones, don't generally fit in the bags they send, or hold the stone and ONLY the stone when the guest ordered other things.

Teresa Lynn

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2006
they don't know who it was shipping to, they assume it is going to the host & she will just put it away in her kitchen and isn't carrying it anywhere.