• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dear Consultant, I Am Disappointed to Inform You of Manufacturing

Your Name]In summary, Marla Gottschalk, the Chief Executive Officer of Pampered Chef, has informed us about manufacturing issues with the Deep Covered Baker. As a result, the White Deep Covered Baker is on Stop Sell and the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker will now be a host-only item with limited purchasing options. As a consultant, I will communicate these changes to my clients and continue to work with Pampered Chef as they resolve these issues.
colegrovet
Gold Member
Dear Consultant,

I am disappointed to inform you of manufacturing issues we are experiencing with the Deep Covered Baker. Unfortunately, our suppliers are not able to deliver the product quantities that we have been receiving over the past few years. As a result, we have been forced to make two difficult decisions and I wanted you to know about them right away.

1) Effective immediately, the White Deep Covered Baker (item #1352) is on Stop Sell. That means you may not sell this product until further notice. Any orders that you currently have for the White Deep Covered Baker must be submitted by midnight CT on June 15.

2) Effective July 1, the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker will be a host-only item, with a limit of one Baker per Show. Your hosts may purchase the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker with Free Product Value, as a Host Half-Price item, or with their Host Discount, using a new host-only item #3300. (This new number will be available in PamperedPartner Plus beginning July 1.)

Sincerely,
Marla Gottschalk
Chief Executive Officer

Dear Marla Gottschalk,

Thank you for informing us about the manufacturing issues with the Deep Covered Baker. It is unfortunate that your suppliers are unable to deliver the quantities needed, and I understand the difficult decisions you have had to make as a result.

I appreciate you providing us with the details of the changes that will be implemented. It is good to know that the White Deep Covered Baker will be on Stop Sell, and any current orders must be submitted by June 15. Additionally, the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker will now be a host-only item with a limit of one per Show, and hosts will have various options to purchase it using their benefits.

As a consultant, I will make sure to communicate these changes to my clients and adjust my sales accordingly. I trust that Pampered Chef is working diligently to resolve the manufacturing issues and that we will soon have a steady supply of the Deep Covered Baker once again.

Thank you for keeping us informed and for your dedication to providing quality products to your consultants and customers. I look forward to continuing to work with you and the Pampered Chef team.

Sincerely,

What does the "Dear Consultant, I Am Disappointed to Inform You of Manufacturing" letter mean?

The letter is informing consultants that there has been a manufacturing issue with certain products and they will not be available for purchase at this time.

Which products are affected by the manufacturing issue?

The letter does not specify which products are affected, but it does mention that they will not be available for purchase at this time.

How long will the affected products be unavailable for purchase?

The letter does not provide a specific time frame, but it does mention that they are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Will the affected products be available for purchase in the future?

The letter does not provide information on whether the affected products will be available in the future, but it does mention that they are working to resolve the issue and will provide updates as they become available.

What should I do if I have already purchased the affected products?

If you have already purchased the affected products, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service for further assistance. They will be able to provide more information and assist you with any concerns or issues you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef